The Court of Books and Readers discussion

The Siren > Discussion for The Siren Ending

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley Mae (new)

Ashley Mae (thenshereads) Sorry for the delay in the final discussion.

I noticed that some people are finishing up The Siren now, so here is your space for the final chapters and final thoughts on the book's ending.

We really hoped everyone liked it and we look forward to hearing what you thought of the ending.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 25 comments I really like this book. It was different. I would've like to see a little bit more of Akinli in the beginning just to really see who is character is. The ending was very cute. I also would've liked to see kahlens thought while going through the transformation. I think over all is give it 4/5.

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina (TiReads) | 3 comments I really liked reading this book. It was very unique, but the final chapters, especially the Ocean's final act of love towards Kahlen.

message 4: by Leelynn (new)

Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤ (miyukinightshade) I think the reason why I like series so much better than standalones is because they have more time to actually delve into the different characters. Like with The Siren, I wanted to learn so much more about the rest of the girls, like Miaka and Elizabeth and even Padma, but since the story is more about Kahlen, we get more about her story than the rest of them. Despite that though, I really did enjoy this book and I read it pretty quickly. If I like a book, then I'll stay up to read it.

message 5: by Caylee (new)

Caylee (TBMLover19) | 3 comments I adore the ending but the rest of the book kinda fell flat in my opinion. If it hasn't been this book club I probably wouldn't have stopped reading after like the 5 or 6 chapter to be honest.