Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Pete Morales +Ross Noah Reynolds+ Nathan Jay Morrezz + Bryan Wagner

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
A living space for the boys.

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete walks home exhausted. He can barely keep his eyes opened. He pulls out his house keys to unlock the door, but discovered that the door is already unlocked. Shrugging it off, Pete walks inside and sees Gretel. "Oh, hey!" Pete happily says, "I'm so sorry I skipped the dance. Your father called and wanted me there immediately. He said it was an emergency."

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
She waved over to Pete as she got up softly saying, "Its fine, what happened Pete?"

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments "Your dad wished this to be confidential," he started, "Even from you...But you know I can't keep any secrets from you." Pete gave her a small smile before continuing, "Your father is ill. He wanted to tell me something before it was too late..."

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
'Confidential' she thought to herself, as she looked down. She looked back over to him when he smiled. "What did he want to tell you?"

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete walked over the Gretel and sat down next to her on the couch. He looked at her before he answered, "He wants to give me everything. It's in his will. I am sorry, Gretel...I never expected him to do this to you." Actually, deep down, Pete knew her step-father would do something like this. He never liked her. Never.

Gretel froze, it felt as if her heart chartered into pieces. Her hole world was in the mansion, every single memory of her life. She didn't know what to do or say to him. She sat besides him silently.

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete lifted her chin with his hand. "It's going to be okay, Gretel," he said looking into her eyes, "Do you trust me?"

She nodded her head whispering, "I always had, and I always will."

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments "Good," he said sadly, "Are you alright?"

She looked back to him nodding her head, "Yeah, I'm fine." Presses slowly walked out of gretels pockets tired from her nap. Catching an eye on Pete she walked over to him and layed on his lap.

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete sadly nods. He wants to cheer her up. Her happiness means a lot to him. Thinking out loud, he says, "We should go get some dinner. Maybe go to a drive in theater?" Pete gently stroked Presses.

Gretel let out a small smile as he pet presses replying, "That sounds nice Sage."

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments He grins, "Great!" Getting up, he holds his hand out to Gretel to help her up.

Gretel laughs lightly, his excitement always makes her smile. She takes his hand and stands up as presses climbed her coat and went into her pocket. "I think Presses thought we where going to leave her." She said smiling at him.

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments "Ah, Presses, we'll never leave you," Pete said pulling out a treat he saved for Presses, "I got you something to eat on our way there." Pete smiles at Gretel and walks over to the door to open it. "After you, ma lady," he playfully said with a bow.

Presses poped her head out reaching out for the treat. "Why thank you Sage." Gretel said smiling as she did a curtsy and a small bow of her head. Walking out she smiled at him waiting for him.

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete smiled at her. He never admitted this to her, but it was moments like this which made him feel like he had feelings for her. "You're welcome," he replied with a grin, "Ma lady."

Gretel smiled back blushing a little, brushing her curly hair out of her face she asked. "How was your day Pete?"

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments "It was alright," he answered, "Nothing exciting. What about you?"

She nodded before saying, "Well... it was different, a girl appeared out of nowhere in side my room."

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments "That's weird," he said, "maybe the rumors are true? This place is haunted."

(( Thread switch? ))

((Yea, you post first.))

"I think they are." She said unfazed about the ghost.

Bryan walked over to his house, unlocking the door he entered. This feeling... One doesn’t understand it, could it be?... He let his thoughts whirl as he walked into his bed room.

Once he was alone in his bed room he had removed his coat and placed it on the chair to his desk. Bryan gazed around his room, making sure nothing had moved. When he was satisfied with his inspection, Bryan removed his sheath and sword from his belt and placed it besides his desk.

Reaching down he picked up his old briefcase that was filled with music, and placed it on top of his desk before opening it. Sitting down on corner of the desk he pulled out a pencil from the briefcase and began to review his music.

It had been a couple of minutes before Bryan had finished going over his music, and it was getting dark already. This feeling, it’s still with me.... He snarled in annoyance of this odd but familiar feeling. Standing up from his desk he organized all the music and placed it back into his briefcase. Before he walked out of his room, he had put his sheath and sword back onto his belt, and to cover it. He also put on his black coat, then left the house locking the front door.