Everything, honestly. discussion

The Norm Stuff > Create a Topic

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Please explain what you want to make a topic about, and wait until a mod approves it, or decides to ask to add (or lose) something about the group, before you make it. Please listen to the mods, if you feel like they are being unfair, either tell us in the complaints, or private message me! Thanks!

message 2: by Bless (last edited Mar 01, 2016 04:18PM) (new)

Bless (pointbeemo) | 2 comments We should have a topic where people can post a random but cool thing they've learned, seen, like, or did that day, like a weird hobby or habit, a new word or idea, etc. :P
And there should be a wattpad thread!
There are also some topics we could add for fun, like a post your best pictures topic, or a pet peeves topic.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Those sound awesome! If you would like to make a few of those, I'm totally on board with you. Oh wait, do u want me to make them or u? Cause I can't do it right now if you want me to cause I'm on the app, but I'm totally open to making them later!

message 4: by Bless (new)

Bless (pointbeemo) | 2 comments As soon as I have the time :D
I also thought of a few from a website i like such as funny gifs or post a picture of yourself, guess that book or ask a question, list making, etc. If you need ideas, I've got a bunch!

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Those sound awesome! Please add some of not all, I will also try to add more later!