Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Mekaru Nakahara + Rozanne Diligan + Gretel Starling + Lily Wiseman

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by LP, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

LP (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
A living space for the girls.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Gretel walk into her room, it was nice but simple at the same time. She put away all what she owns which is her clothes, trumpet, and an old wooden jewelry box her real father gave to her when she was a child. Sitting on her bed she started to pet her pet rat named presses. "Good morning Presses, this is are new home. Would you like some crackers?" Gretel whispered as she got up and placed a bow with a few crackers on her nightstand.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Gretel stood up and closed her door locking it. Looking around she grabbed a book and sat down on her bed, she didn't lean on the walls just sat up straight. Gretel started reading as Presses ran onto her lap and fall asleep.

message 4: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((I shall randomly jump in!))

Savannah appeared in the room adjacent to Gretel's. Hearing someone in there, she sat to listen for a minute to her reading.

((Yay))

Gretel coutined to read as she would randomly pet Presses her pet rat.

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah thought to herself who she was talking to, and tentatively knocked on the door.

Gretel jumped when she heard a knock on the door, she put down her book and looked at the door wondering who it was. She got up and slowly opened it and seen a girl, not saying a word she just looked at Savannah.

message 8: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Uh. Hi," Savannah said simply, not really comfortable with all the staring. "I just heard you reading and uh..."

Gretel nodded she isn't really good with talking to people.

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Well, here I am," she finished, then continued once again, "I live in a nearby dorm," she lied, "And thought I'd meet some neighbors..."

Gretel nodded before she waved her arm around as if afforing Savannah if she wanted to come in.

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah nodded her head in thanks then stepped into the room. She wandered about, looking around.

Gretel left the door open as she walked over to her bed and grabbed the book she was reading(it is about the old fair tails), and handed it over to Savannah wondering if she ever read it.

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah sat down next to Gretel on her bed, and grabbed the book. "I think I've read some of these, but not all. I don't get many chances to read."

Gretel nodded in response before her pet rat started to run toward Savannah, before her rat jumped on her she grabbed Presses and whispered, "No, bad presses." Then she looked at Savannah and bowed her head in a way as if she is apologizing.

message 16: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah looked at Presses, then to Gretel. "No, it's okay. He's kinda cute."

Gretel pushed up her red circle glasses and smiled.

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"You seem nice. Unlike some others I've met. I'm Savannah." She stuck out her hand.

Gretel shook her hand, then frose she was going to say her name but she never talked to people.

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah nodded, understanding, though, she was a little disappointed.

Gretel got up seeing savannahs disappointment and walked over to her trumpet pulling out a card that said her name- Gretel Starling, and handed it to Savannah.

message 22: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Gretel huh? Well, pleasure. So, trumpet?"

Gretel bowed her head as if saying pleasure to meet you too, then looked at her trumpet and back to Savannah as if she was asking what instrument she plays.

message 24: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah hesitated a moment before replying. "If you're asking what instrument I play, then viola. I have all my life..."

Gretel's rat presses jumped onto her back and ran up to her shoulder, she hissed in pain from the fresh scares that her step father did to her. After she just nodded then stared at Savannah, she wasn't sure who she could trust after what her step father does to her.

message 26: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah was sort of uncomfortable with all the staring, but could tell this girl didn't mean any harm. Or at least, that's what it seemed to be. She kind of liked the rat too, though, she did think it was a bit unusual to have a pet rat. But then again, she was a ghost.

Gretel took a couple steps back then pressed her palms against her dresser, not leaning against it she pushed up her glasses and watched Savannah.

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Um. So..." she started, not knowing what else to say.

Gretel nodded then looked at the floor, she didn't really know what to do.

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah watched Presses, wondering about him and Gretel.

message 31: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((...?))

((Hey really sorry, I'm gonna be on again so yay))

Amber appeared in Gretel's room but was invisible and opened her jewelry box and then closed it. Each time she did so music came out.

Gretel looked oddly at the box, that never happened before.

message 33: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Amber's a ghost, right? I'm going to assume Savannah can see her, since she's a ghost too.))

Savannah peered curiously at the music box, then nodded her head knowingly. She saw a girl there- a ghost, like her. "Hi," Savannah said simply. She sort of recognized her, but didn't know her.

((Yes and awesome))

Amber just rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever." She hated people and ghost from the other ensemble.

Gretal just watched her music box wondering why Savannah was the only one to see that girl, as she was wachting she made sure to put presses away in her pocket and buttin it so she can't get out.

message 35: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah fingered the hem of her shirt. "So, you're..... Amanda? Amber? Something like that?"

"It's Amber!" She yelled at Savannah she hated the outer esemble and had a feeling Gretel was in a different esemble then her, "What's your name?" She looked at Gretel.

Gretel just looked back at Amber not saying a word.

message 37: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah jumped at Amber's almost accusatory yelling of her name. "Okay... Just wondering..."

Amber rolled her eyes at Savannah then looked at Gretel saying, "I asked you a question, what is your name."

Gretel stayed silent with a blank expression, she didn't like to talk to rude people.

"What! Cat caught your tung!" Her voice got a little louder than usual.

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah rolled her eyes. She could tell why she never got to know Amber. "I highly doubt she'll talk to you, as she's only said a few words that weren't even directed at me."

Amber rolded her eyes saying, "There something rong with her she's broken, she don't got a tung to speak."

Gretel just looked at her then stuck out her tung to show her she has one but she didn't want to talk to her.

"You little b****!" Amber said an geeky before she slapped Gretel.

message 41: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Woah!" Savannah jumped between the two, separating them. "No need for this," She glared at Amber.

Amber rolled her eyes then stepped back.

Gretel didn't under stand why she got slapped she'll usually stick out her tongue at Pete as a joke.

message 43: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah looked down at her feet. "Anyway...."

"What" Amber said glaring at Savannah she felt like killing someone.

message 45: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah looked up and shrugged. "Nothing..." She looked at Amber and saw the look in her eye. She'd seen it before. Savannah looked directly into those eyes and shook her head.

message 47: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Don't. You. Dare."

message 49: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah gave her a disbelieving look. "You know what I'm talking about. Just don't."

"Are you sure you know what I want to do?"

Gretel had a feeling on what they where talking about but wasn't sure if it was what she thought

« previous 1