One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Psycho & Invisible Girl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments :)

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments yeah sure thing

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments So what's up

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I mean like what's up anyway what kind do you want to do.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Um you don't know what kinds you like?

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Oh okay

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I'll do anything except MxM

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Yeah

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Okay then

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments So now we need and idea

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Okay let me guess you want to play the girl?

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Oh um okay then I have an idea for one i wasn't going to give up my girl character for anything.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments okay

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sorry i'm actually really down now.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Ugh this guy!.
So I'm in a group RP and this guy that I was RPing with he forgets to reply in the forest where his guy and my girl were talking and a relationship was forming so he uses his guy some place else and things happen so now he's taken and he's trying to tell me he's sorry and I'm just like no this happens a lot so I know you're not sorry and just leave me alone now I don't know what to do with my character I'm thinking about killing her.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments yeah so see why I'm a bit upset right now

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ??? okay

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments It's okay it's just random ... plus I was too for awhile and I still am

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments Ok people think it's funny though

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Well obviously I'm not one of those people

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Okay can we yeah just move on

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments so I'm in school I'll get back to you

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Or I thought I replied hi

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments So um any ideas?

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Well I have four different ideas

« previous 1 3