Christian Books discussion

After the Thaw (Frozen Footprints #2)
This topic is about After the Thaw
New Christian Romantic Suspense novel for review

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Therese (last edited Mar 01, 2016 02:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments I'm hoping to gain some reviews (particularly on Amazon) for my newest novel once it's released in April. I'm currently offering free PDF copies via email for reviewers.

~ Christian Romantic Suspense ~

Some wounds heal. Others leave scars.

Four years ago, Charlene Perigard survived a brutal kidnapping. Now sinister threats, a midnight attack, and a deathbed promise drive her to the little town of Creekside, where she encounters a man from her past whom she has long struggled to forget: Clay Morrow—ex-convict and brother of her kidnapper. He's also the man who once helped save her life.

Despite the odds, Charlene and Clay forge a tentative friendship, unaware of a brooding, mounting danger that seeks to destroy them both. Charlene’s wounded heart must choose between her fiancé and the man whose past is more scarred than her own. But in choosing, she may just lose everything.

Note: After the Thaw is the sequel to Frozen Footprints but can be read as a stand-alone novel.

View After the Thaw on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Roman...

Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
Therese

Rebekah Tooley (rebekahtooley) | 3 comments It sounds great! I would be willing to review.

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments Thanks so much, Rebekah! If you want to message me privately with your email address, I'll get the PDF sent to you right away.

Maritza | 11 comments I'm interested! I post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon , and Kobo

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments Thanks, Maritza! I just sent you the PDF. Let me know if for some reason you don't receive it.

message 7: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Johnson (GoddessAngie) | 16 comments I would love to review - angelinejohnson88@yahoo.com, mobi, epub or pdf is fine. thanks.

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments Thanks, Angeline! I just sent you the PDF. Let me know if for some reason you don't receive it.

Maritza | 11 comments I didn't receive it....could you please resend? MaritRi9@aol.com

Maritza | 11 comments Never mind...found it!

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments Sure, I just resent it. If you still don't see it, maybe check your spam/junk folder in case it ended up there?

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 11 comments Maritza wrote: "Never mind...found it!"

Great, glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know. :)