Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments Hello everyone, how are you all today ??? :D

message 2: by Debarati (new)

Debarati | 144 comments Mod
VERY WELL :) thank you!

message 3: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments can't wait to get out of work to read..i'm about to finish the book i'm currently reading..hi all :)

message 4: by Debarati (new)

Jerny wrote: "can't wait to get out of work to read..i'm about to finish the book i'm currently reading..hi all :)"

Haha... I understand! I sneak in some reading time even while at work ;) What are you reading?

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments Ah i feel the same way all through out school lol

message 6: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments I'm reading Monica Murphy's One Week Girlfriend series..I'm on book 3 now :) and you?

message 7: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments Hey Laura, I adore you for being into books at very young age! Keep it up! ;)

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments thanx's that means so much to me and personally i don't know how people who don't read survive, i really wish they know what they were missing out on :D

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments and right now i am currently reading paper towns and if i stay :)

message 10: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments I remember I am literally crying in a public place while reading If I stay and can't wait for the movie :)
Paper Town is on my next list..John Green's novel are all on my next list..I really love TFIOS :)

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments tfios is so inspirational and i just couldn't live without it. It literally changed my life and the way i see the world.

message 12: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments I feel the same way..

message 13: by Debarati (new)

Laura wrote: "thanx's that means so much to me and personally i don't know how people who don't read survive, i really wish they know what they were missing out on :D"

Yes Laura :) keep it up!

message 14: by Debarati (new)

Jerny wrote: "I remember I am literally crying in a public place while reading If I stay and can't wait for the movie :)
Paper Town is on my next list..John Green's novel are all on my next list..I really love T..."

What is TFIOS? I don't think I've read it.

message 15: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments Debarati wrote: "Jerny wrote: "I remember I am literally crying in a public place while reading If I stay and can't wait for the movie :)
Paper Town is on my next list..John Green's novel are all on my next list..I..."

the fault in our stars..

message 16: by Debarati (new)

AH! okay... you recommend?

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 25 comments Definety read the fault in our stars DEFINETY, you will laugh, cry and fall inlove with that book, It's just too good for words!!!

message 18: by Debarati (new)

Okay :) I sure will

message 19: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments it's a YA novel but at 28 i fell in love with the book..it's a yes as well..read :) and the movie is coming this june..

message 20: by Debarati (new)

Jerny wrote: "it's a YA novel but at 28 i fell in love with the book..it's a yes as well..read :) and the movie is coming this june.."

Will do :D

message 21: by Debarati (new)

What is your favourite graphic novel?