BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Abandoned Roleplays > Jack Frost and Teddy Bear 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only that, but a lot has been going on with him. He was moved from the safety of his old school to now going to a public boarding school, getting a room with Guy B. Now, Guy B is a nice person who is on the basketball team, but he also has some secrets. He has a really hard time controlling his touches, his strength and how hard he touches people due to neglect and abuse as a child. The first night they spend together, Guy B figures out Guy A's secret. He doesn't tell though, oh no. Instead, he makes a deal with Guy A. He won't tell anyone that his body is a girl if Guy A helps him control his strength. Guy A and agrees to this and the two start to become good friends. Really, really good friends in fact. Alright, they begin to like one another, eventually even start to date. But that first time that they go further, things take a turn for the worst, Guy A ends up pregnant. One of the worst thing that could happen to a transgender male. He's completely freaking out and to even add more to his stress, Guy B is in an accident that ends up being very life threatening. Will he make it? What about the baby and when Guy A's pregnancy starts to show up more?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Hi! ^^

Well, you know, I do have a character that I really like for Guy A, but I'm comfortable with either (:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Since you have guy A for the other role-play, do you mind if I take guy A this time?

Sure (:

I'll have to make a new character then because I don't have a character for Guy B ready.

The character? If you have one ready, then sure ^^

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments I do not have one yet. I will make one now. What age are they going to be?

photo tumblr_inline_narp4x6fPp1ryv0x5_zpscbsexmpz.gif

Name: Felix Abraham Sutton

Date of Birth: May 12
Time of Birth: 10:31
Location of Birth:

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance
 photo 20563_zpsifxvhh7h.png
//Hair Color// Dirty blonde
//Eye Color// Light brown
//Height// 6'5
//Weight// 179 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan

(view spoiler)

Family
//Mother// Jasmine Marie Sutton - alive/depression
//Father// Andrew Glen Sutton - alive/cancer
//Older Sister// Sarah Lynn Sutton - alive/depression

Personality
*Friendly
*Caring
*Playful (at times)
*Nervous
*Anxious
*VERY Protective
*Motherly
*Awkward

//Like//
☺Basketball
☺Tacos
☺Being around friends
☺RPG computer games
☺When people play with his hair
☺Strawberries

//Dislikes//
☻Bullies
☻His strength
☻Lack of knowledge that he had
☻Mangos
☻Olives
☻Swimming
☻Drugs
☻Touching people because he's afraid he'll hurt them

Pets
Felix does have a fennec fox that he saved when it was stuck in a fence a year ago. He hides the little animal in his dorm room and so far, he's never gotten caught. It is a girl and he thinks it's about 2 years old. He had named her Buttercup.
 photo Fennec-Fox-8_zpspzmczjq3.jpg

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments ((Okay))

Name: Tylor Woodland (Was Taylor, he changed it to Tylor)
Born London, England 5:14am
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: He has more of a female body, but feels like a male.

When he was younger -

Now -

Personality: TBRP'D
History: TBRP'd

((Is this good?))

Sure!!! ^^ With Tylor moving into the room maybe?

Okey!! :3

~~~~~~~

"C'mon Buttercup, you need to hide for a minute until the new guy moves his stuff in. He's not allowed to see you yet until I let him know," Felix spoke to his fox, picking the little animal up as gently as he was possibly able to. She looked behind herself at him, giving a small bark. Felix quickly shushed her and then scooted her gently under his bed."Now, you sit there, understand?" The little fox did as she was told and laid down, Felix breathing a small sigh of relief before standing up straight.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor stared out the passenger door as his mother pulled up to the front, "Are you okay moving in yourself?" She questioned him as she opened the trunk. "I am fine mom. I will call you once I get settled in." He reassured her as he climbed out with his backpack. He inhaled slowly before letting it out. This was defiantly a new change for him. After his mother help pile a few boxes next to him, he took out the room number, which was written down on on the piece of paper. He checked it before putting his backpack on and lifting the two boxes towards the dorm he was going to be staying in.

Felix looked around the room a little bit once he was sure his little fox wasn't going to be moving anywhere. He had tried to get it as clean as possible for his new roommate. He's never had one before and he didn't want to set a bad impression. Seeing some clothes on the floor, he quickly moved over and picked them up, rolling them up a bit and then throwing it right into his hamper. Smiling slightly, he took a seat on his bed as he waited for the guy, not knowing when exactly he was going to be getting there.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments It took him a few minutes to open the door. For someone who has never lived in a dorm before, it was really new to him. Tylor glanced around to see if there was anyone around, but there was no one. He found an elevator and decided to take it instead. He was only going up a few floors. Once the doors dinged open he made his way slowly through the hallway as he tried to find the room. It took him a while before he really found it; he knocked as he hoped his roommate was there.

Felix had ended up messing around on his phone for a little while as he waited for his roommate to get to the room. He was messaging back something to a friend of his when he heard the knock at his door. Looking up right away, he took a deep breath before letting it out slowly, putting his phone on his bed. 'It'll be alright...Everything is okay as long as you don't touch him...' Moving over to the door, he opened it, looking down at the guy.
"Hey, you must be Tylor, right?" he questioned him, shooting a smile his way.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor looked around the boxes he was carrying, "Yeah." He answered as he entered the room. He placed the boxes down next to the unoccupied bed. "I am, well, new here." He greeted as confidently as he could. Why did you send me here mom? He questioned himself as he gave him a smile back. "I am Tylor. It is nice to meet you?" He really was not that good at greeting anyone.

Felix moved out of the way for him as he started to move the boxes in, going to offer to help, but it seemed like he got it easily enough. He closed the door behind him and then turned to face him, smiling and nodding.
"Yeah, it's good to meet you. I've actually never gotten a chance to have a roommate before," he replied with a soft chuckle,"I'm Felix." He didn't offer his hand to him though like people normally did, he kept his hands firmly at his side.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Taylor began to think, "It is nice to meet you Felix. Do you have any rules? I have never had a roommate either." He scratched the back of his head as he thought of something to say. Since he could not think of anything, he decided unpack. It was not much, but it was something. It was only pants, t-shirts, pajamas and somethings to put on the desk. "Or at least we should make some just for us..." He began as he finished the first box.

Felix stood there, unmoving, while Tylor began to unpack his things, asking about the rules.
"Well, um, I don't really have anything weird, aside from the don't touch my stuff without permission thing, that's the most common rule for roommates though. Um, there is one thing I need you to know..," he said, about to tell him about Buttercup when, suddenly, his little fox ran out from under the bed. Seeing a new person in the room, she right away ran over in Tylor direction, sniffing him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor had just started to unpack the second box when something came running towards him. He looked down and smiled at Buttercup, "cute fox." He crouched down and held out his hand for the fox to sniff his hand.

Felix eyes widened as he realized when his little fox had just done, hoping and praying that Tylor wouldn't bust him. But that didn't seem to be the case at all as he knelt down in front of her and allowed her to sniff him. Buttercup sniffed Tylor's hand a bit before she gave a small bark, rubbing the top of her head against his hand.
"Um, yeah. That's what I was gonna tell you about," he replied with a chuckle, scratching the back of his hand,"That's Buttercup. I found her a year ago stuck in a fence and brought her here. She's not allowed at my house and she was still a baby, so I didn't wanna risk leaving her out there alone hurt."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor chuckled when Buttercup rubbed her head against his hand. "Do not worry, your secret is safe with me." He told Felix as he too had a secret too. But now was not the time. Right now he wanted to finish unpacking. "So what do you do for fun around here?" He questioned his roommate.

"Thank you so much. She won't get in your way, I promise! Well, she might demand attention, but that's it!" Felix said with a bright smile, taking a seat on his bed once again."For fun? Do you mean in school or around the area?" Buttercup looked at Tylor when he started to pack, moving back over to Felix's bed. She walked up the small step of books that he had for her there since she couldn't reach the bed any other way. Moving over, she went and sat in his lap, curling up there.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments He thought a bit when the question was thrown back at him. "When school is not in session and there no classes." Tylor looked at his roommate, "what about food, do you just eat the food here or do you go into town?" He questioned him.

"Well, we have a bunch of different spots clubs that you can join. The school actually does have a living room in each dorm that you probably saw while you were coming up. There are different game consoles that are provided by the school as well as a pool table and air hockey table in a little side room," Felix explained with a smile,"As for food, breakfast and dinner are served in the dorms, lunch in the school building. You can go out for lunch and dinner, but you just have to make sure you're back in time for your classes and for curfew."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor listened to what Felix was informing him of. "Okay." He looked at his roommate for a bit before sliding the second box under the bed. "That is good to know. What is the curfew time?" He questioned him as he sat down on the bed and took in all the information. "Do you know where the administration office is?" He quickly added in as he needed to get his schedule.

"9 o'clock you need to be back in your dorm room. And if the RA's notice that the lights are still on or they catch you making a bunch of noise after 11, they'll say something," Felix explained, nodding his head at his question,"Yeah, I know where it is. I can take you there if you want." Before Tylor even got a chance to reply, he was already standing up, picking up his little fox and placing her on the bed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor saw how quickly Felix was, "Do you mind taking me there now?" He asked him as he hopped off the bed. He glanced over at Felix's fox Buttercup. "what time is it now?" He asked, "I do not have a watch on me at all. Also I do not know that much about the school its self and I do not even have a uniform at all." He pointed out to his roommate.

"Yeah, we'll go right now so you can get it done with," Felix replied with a smile, moving over to the door and opening it for his roommate. Once he left, Felix went behind him, locking the door behind them."It's this way. And we actually don't have uniforms here. You can wear almost whatever you want."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor sighed quietly as he followed his roommate out of the room, "okay. So what are the teachers like?" He questioned him. In public school, the teachers were really nice. "Also do you play a sport? I noticed a lot of sport posters and things on the desk." He added in as they headed down to the first floor.

"Some are pretty cool, some of them aren't so cool," Felix replied with a small shrug of his shoulder, smiling over at him as they started down the hallway,"Most are decent though. The meanest one is the government teacher, Mrs. G. She has a reputation of failing her seniors, a really bad one at that. And I do actually, I'm on the basketball team."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "That is cool. Are you any good at it?" He really was not much of a sports person. Tylor was more of a smart person. He liked learning. "That is good to note. But are the office people nice?" He questioned Felix as they soon walked outside.

Felix looked at him when he asked that question, smiling and winking at him.
"Not to brag, but I'm one of the best players on the team," he replied, opening and holding the door for Tylor once they made it outside,"And yeah, the secretaries and the security are all pretty nice."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "As long as the security is nice." He slipped his hands in his pockets as he stared down at the pavement. Tylor was definitely happier now compared to when was little. Plus his mother was totally okay with him being transgender. He smiled at Felix, "so have you been here for a long time?" He asked him.

"Yeah, they're alright," Feliax replied with a bright smile towards him. He was so glad that his roommate seemed like a cool person. Maybe a little anxious seeming, but nice from what he's seen. So far anyways."I've been going here since sophomore year. I'm a senior now."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "Just out of curiosity, would you mind showing me the ropes?" He questioned Felix, "be my tour guide of the school for the next couple of weeks?" Tylor quickly restated the question. "What about sleeping, do you stay up or do you go to bed early?" He asked him. "I am sorry that I am asking you all of these questions." The boy began to apologize to his roommate.

Felix looked at him when he started to ask him those questions, smiling softly at him. Yep, his roomie was definitely on the more nervous side. But hey, so was he sometimes. He could handle it.
"Sure, no problem. Any questions you have, I can answer," he replied, holding the door open for him once they got over to the school building,"I generally like to get a good amount of sleep, but I gt distracted by my computer games a lot." He chuckled softly as he said this, obviously not at all bothered by these questions.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Tylor thanked Felix as he walked in. He stood inside while he waited for his roommate, "so I like to go to bed early." He informed Felix, "also how much does your fox," he brought his voice down to a whisper, "move around at night?" He questioned.

Felix followed behind Tylor once he walked in, starting towards the office, which was just around the corner.
"Don't worry, she's not all that hyper at night. She use to be, but I managed to get her to fall asleep around the time I do. She might try to wake you up in the morning though," he replied, also lowering his voice, just in case. Nobody, not even his basketball teammates knew that he had Buttercup.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments "Okay, just making sure." Tylor nodded, "and what time do classes start?" He kept asking Felix all of the questions he has in his head. "I really do not know why my mother sent me to a private school." He told his roommate out loud.

((So how does Felix find out that Tylor is transgender?))

(( Well, there's a few things that could happen. He could walk in on him on accident when he's about to get into the shower or changing, he could touch his chest and feel his breasts, could find one of his bras/feminine things or hey, maybe Tylor could even just tell him himself lol Either works for me! ))

"Classes start at 9 and most end at 3 for people. Some people got out an hour early or an hour later," Felix explained with a small shrug, hearing his next words,"Oh, it's not a private school. It's a public school."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments ((Or how about either of the first two. You pick.))

Tylor blushed a bit, "sorry about that. I never looked at the brochure my mom asked me to read." He chuckled a bit as he walked with him to office desk. He waited until he finally got the secretary's attention.
"How may I help you?" She looked up from her paperwork.
"I am Tylor Woodland. I just arrived today." He informed her. "I am here to get my schedule."
"Tylor Woodland..." She spoked before rolling herself to the metal cabinets behind her, "here we are." She rolled her self back over before handing it to Tylor. "Your schedule. If you have any questions just come down or send us an email." She gave him a quick smile.

(( Mhh, I like the walking in on Tylor while he's changing one lol ))

"It's alright. It's an easy thing to get confused on," Felix replied with a shrug, finally getting to the office. He held the door open for Tylor and then stood behind him as he got everything that he needed. He just stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked around a bit, glad that he was able to get such a cool roommate. He was afraid of getting a jerk or something like that.

« previous 1 3 4 5