Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Win all 6 April 2016 Desires!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Rock (joannerock) | 343 comments Mod
Starting March 1 through March 20th, you can win all six of the April 2016 Harlequin Desire books by commenting on this thread or by inviting friends to join the Harlequin Desire group! Invite a friend, snag an extra entry! To enter with a comment, just tell me what one of our April 2016 titles is a sure-fire buy for you:

Take Me Cowboy by Maisey Yates
His Baby Agenda by Katherine Garbera
A Surprise for the Sheikh by Sarah M. Anderson
A Bargain with the Boss by Barbara Dunlop
Reunited with the Rebel Billionaire by Catherine Mann
Secret Child, Royal Scandal by Cat Schield

We've got a mix with a sheikh, a cowboy, a rebel, a royal and more! What one of the April 2016 stories hooks you in right away?

I'l announce a winner on March 20th... good luck and happy reading!

message 2: by Judyrudy (new)

Judyrudy | 2 comments I love all of the books in the Desire line. I love all of these authors!

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane (janejonesreviews) | 5 comments Please consider me for April Giveaway ~ love the books in Desire Line!

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Done! Got you both entered and I'm looking forward to those April books too. Have been staring greedily at Maisey's cowboy cover all winter... am eager to read!

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane | 2 comments I love Maisey Yates so it would have to be Take Me Cowboy

message 6: by Tanja (new)

Tanja Dancy | 3 comments For me it's Take Me Cowboy by Maisey Yates.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (cattlekate) | 3 comments I use to get thte Desire books every month but since August 2015 sonce I lost my job and was homeless fortwo months I have not been ableto afford books. I would loveto win new books.

message 8: by Denise (new)

Denise Stout (momof3boysj) | 3 comments Katherine Garbera is a favorite author.

message 9: by Toni (new)

Toni | 3 comments I have to pick one?!?! I love Cathy and Maisey.

message 10: by Joanne (new)

Toni wrote: "I have to pick one?!?! I love Cathy and Maisey."

Toni, I can never choose one of anything either!!

message 11: by Joanne (new)

Sharon wrote: "I use to get thte Desire books every month but since August 2015 sonce I lost my job and was homeless fortwo months I have not been ableto afford books. I would loveto win new books."

Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope an even better job comes your way soon.

message 12: by Amara (new)

Amara | 2 comments I love all desires book. Wish I have the cash to get all of them.

message 13: by Amara (new)

Amara | 2 comments I love Maisy, I love Katherine, I love Cat shield, so how do I choose?

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo | 4 comments Hi,

I would like to be considered for this giveaway. I would love to read and review all six titles for this month. Thanks for offering them to readers.

message 15: by Joanne (new)

Huge congrats to Judyrudy!!!! You're our winner this month for all SIX April Desire books!!! Congratulations and thank you all for entering and visiting on the thread! Judy, I've messaged you privately, but all you need to do is get in touch with me on GR or via email jrock008@gmail.com to let me know if you'd like print or ebooks and where to send!

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread