The Challenge Factory discussion

Heir to the Shadows (The Black Jewels, #2)
This topic is about Heir to the Shadows
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Roger & Angie - Heir to the Shadows

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5350 comments Mod
Roger & Angie - Heir to the Shadows

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Hi Roger! I just got a copy of Heir to the Shadows today from the library. How do you want to do the buddy read by pages or chapters per day? I'm fine with either option.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments My library book is only available until 23rd

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments got the book out, I usually read it as quikly as I can. Which means I tend to read the book in one or two fell swoops.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Same here shall we start tonite? Which way works better chapters or number of pages?

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments Like I said I just tend to read until I stop and not by page or chapter. But if needed I can probably do half the chapters tonight and post how I feel about what I read in the moning then the rest on Friday posting on Saturday!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Sounds good to me.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Feel really bad for Jaenelle and Daemon especially for the pain they both have suffered up to this point in the story. Lucivar is being deceived by his enemies which is sad.

message 9: by Roger - president of NBR United - (last edited May 17, 2014 09:11AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments Oh yes all that and also scary to realize just how powerful Janelle is and also feel for the High lord at first I though he was the villian with the prologue but he is made to be a very sympathetic character in the first to parts. Love that the wolf and unicorn kindred are included. Pity the council if they ever anger Janelle and the high lord isn't around to shield them.

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments Finished and other than needing a compendium to keep track of who was who and what species I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I was stunned by this book in many ways. I wanted to strangle Hekatah, Dark Council, and Lucivar. Jaenelle's power is really scary and powerful in so many ways the sometimes defy logic. Definitely gonna continue reading this series.