What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance series about a wolf pack. Girl gets a weird phone call from her sister, then searches for her in a town of wolves, becomes mate to the alpha. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hill | 12 comments I am looking for a book its a series about a wolf pack . The first book is about a girl who is searching for her sister.

She gets a weird phone call from her and then she is gone, so she goes to the last place the call came from to try and find her

what she doesn't know that the town is made up of wolfs. she does not locate her sister in this book but it is a series.

she becomes the mate to the alpha and finds out she is special as well as why her sister was being hunted and disappeared.

message 2: by Witch (new)

Witch | 29 comments Hi! Could it be about bears?Because it reminds me of Bearly Ever by Olivia Gayle
Bearly Ever

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hill | 12 comments I think you are right!!! Thank you so much I am going to check it out now.

message 4: by Witch (new)

Witch | 29 comments You're welcome Michelle :-)

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Be sure to come back and let us know if that is it Michelle. Inquiring minds (Ok, nosy and busy-body minds) want to know. :o)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hill | 12 comments Witch wrote: "You're welcome Michelle :-)"

I am so sorry I have not responded back to you, thank you so much for the information it was the correct book that I was looking for thank you again!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hill | 12 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Be sure to come back and let us know if that is it Michelle. Inquiring minds (Ok, nosy and busy-body minds) want to know. :o)"

That was the correct book sorry I should have posted this a long time ago

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35116 comments Mod
Thanks for the update Michelle. Glad you found your book. I added a description to your Topic header which might help anyone searching for this book in the future.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bearly Ever (other topics)