2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Weekly Updates > Week 9- Feb 29

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
Forgot the update yesterday! I don't have any progress to report unfortunately. Hope the rest of you did better!

message 2: by Katherine (last edited Mar 01, 2016 05:14PM) (new)

Katherine (kiik) Last week, I completed Outliers: The Story of Success (New York Times bestseller), which was good, if not somewhat depressing, if you struggle with a lack of motivation.

I also completed The One (The Selection, #3), which I filed under YA bestseller, and moved my previous book in that category (The Elite) to a book I can read in a day. I enjoyed The One, but I had the audiobook, and the narrator was breathy and weird, which kind of ruined it at times. But I'm moving on in the series! And this time I have the regular book.

message 3: by Charline (new)

Charline (charline84) | 80 comments I'm still making my way through May We Be Forgiven I'll hopefully finish it this week. It's getting slightly better, but not that great. I wouldn't read it again.

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare (-clare-) I have finally finished The Rosie Effect and moved onto Baking Cakes in Kigali, this will probably be my 'book with a type of food/drink in the title' but I might end up moving it to 'A book set in a country i've not visited on my reading tour' as it's set in Rwanda. Not really enjoying this book at the moment to be honest it's slow going.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 89 comments I finished Freedom finally. I'm currently reading What Burns Away and I can't recall why I downloaded it or what prompt I was going to use it for. So far it's an easy read and I expect I'll be finished within a couple of days.