Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > New Beta Reader needed for a Superhero novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian | 2 comments So I'm in submissions right now and I'm on the cusp of getting a literary agent. She's requested that I do another edit of my book and fix a few issues before resubmitting it to her so I'm doing just that. I'm hoping to find an analytical beta to help me and to hopefully enjoy my manuscript.

The project is titled The Super Novas and I've got a little pitch her about the story:

A ruthless superheroine assembles a volatile team to save the world, while contending with ever mounting romantic issues, but as the world around her crumbles from her machinations, it's up to the team to prevent the rise of a demonic army.

The project is very heavily focused on high intensity superhero/villain combat, complex relationship drama, offbeat comedy, and social issues. The cast is comprised of a slew of colorful minority characters. It's in vein of stories like Soon I Will be Invincible and Hero. If any of this interests you, please don't hesitate to respond! I'm hoping to start edits on May 1st.

Thanks for reading!

message 2: by Brian (new)

Brian | 2 comments Just wanted to bump this thread to see if I can get any bites. I've got one reader already but I'd love to have at least one or two more for varying opinions.