Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Authors of Mystery/Crime > Cozy with Attitude Only 99 cents through March 7, 2016, Death of an Idiot Boss

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janice (new)

Janice Croom | 2 comments Looking for a great read?
Curl up on the couch with Kadence MacBride in Death of an Idiot Boss.
Look inside the book on Amazon. http://amzn.to/1NE8S5t

Not your average sleuth.
“I peeled the newspaper from my butt, emerged from the tow truck as a queen would from her carriage and glided in the building.

Not your average mystery.
From day one, Kadence had dreamed of smacking her new boss upside his head, but she never dreamed somebody would do it for real thrusting her into the real nightmare of murder suspect. The key to solving the murder lies within the African-American community she largely abandoned in her climb up the corporate ladder. Can she go home again?

If you like a sleuth with attitude. You’ll love Kadence MacBride.
Free with Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime.

message 2: by James (new)

James Lawless (delahyde) | 9 comments Look forward to reading it Janice. You might be interested also in my new novel.
Only 8 days left to nominate with chance of a free copy of new novel American Doll. It just requires one click below:

When Laura Calane of New York comes to Ireland to further her studies and to live in what her father considers a safer environment after 9/11, she discovers that the land of her ancestors is not the haven she had believed it to be. When she meets social worker Danny Faraday, she is torn between her…
KINDLESCOUT.AMAZON.COM

message 3: by Janice (new)

Janice Croom | 2 comments James wrote: "Look forward to reading it Janice. You might be interested also in my new novel.
Only 8 days left to nominate with chance of a free copy of new novel American Doll. It just requires one click below..."

Just nominated you. Good luck. Hope you enjoy Death of an Idiot Boss.

message 4: by James (new)

James Lawless (delahyde) | 9 comments Thanks Janice

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great! Got it.