First5 discussion

Burning Glass: First 5 Chapters

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Epic Reads (new)

Epic Reads (epicreads) | 7 comments Mod
As the chapters roll in this week, tell us what you think (honestly) in the comments below! Don't be shy!!! We're all friends here!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1 comments I can not really tell yet with this one, I might have to read more of the book. The main character for one is something I am struggling with, I don't know if I like her or not.

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan farnworth (tweetybugshouse) This book was amazing j read the whole thing it really has a reign political romance feel to it

message 4: by Jan (new)

Jan farnworth (tweetybugshouse) This book was amazing j read the whole thing it really has a reign political romance feel to it

message 5: by Jan (new)

message 6: by Melisa (new)

Melisa Smithwick | 2 comments This first chapter has me intrigued, so I look forward to the rest!

message 7: by Melisa (new)

Melisa Smithwick | 2 comments This first chapter has me intrigued, so I look forward to the rest!

message 8: by Cecelia (new)

Cecelia S (ceced) | 2 comments Lisa wrote: "I can not really tell yet with this one, I might have to read more of the book. The main character for one is something I am struggling with, I don't know if I like her or not."

I agree with you, Lisa. Even after reading the first five chapters, I still had a hard time deciding if I would like Sonya. I struggled to reconcile how much other people's feeling influence her. I'm intrigued enough to continue the story.