New Adult Book Club discussion

RI&RI With A Giveaway > Amelia Whitmore RI&RI + Giveaway ~ CLOSED!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Apr 03, 2016 02:02AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

Author Amelia Whitmore is giving away 2 x $20 Amazon Gift cards (international) . For a chance to win all you have to do is sign up for free copy of her fantastic New Adult Romance Game Changer and leave an honest review.POST YOUR REVIEW TO BOTH GOODREADS AND AMAZON

FORMATS = Mobi, PDF and ePub (If you would like the book direct to your kindle remember to add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.)

Goodreads Link = https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

SYNOPSIS

At nineteen, Emily flies from Houston to Cancún to be a bridesmaid in her sister’s wedding. Hunky seatmate Aiden, who is heading to a buddy’s nuptials, is a sweet distraction from her fear of flying, but she expects her flirtation with the pro football player to end with the flight.
In the airport, they discover that Emily’s sister is marrying Aiden’s friend. As the two wedding attendants spend time together in the days leading up to the nuptials, Emily finds herself falling for Aiden—until a pregnant woman crashes the wedding and claims that Aiden is her fiancé and the father of her baby.
Emily rushes home to Houston, where she tries to become a hermit, if only her friends and brother would let her. How could she know how much her life would be transformed before her next trip to Cancún?

To Sign up to enter this giveaway please leave your email address and required format below. Reviews are due on or before 31st March 2016. Winners will be chosen at random and informed via goodreads message on 1st April 2016. (Please make sure you profile is set to accept all messages or if it is private please feel free to add me as a friend so i can contact you if you are a winner). Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a New winner will be chosen at random! IF YOU CAN'T FINISH THIS BOOK FOR ANY REASON PLEASE LET ME OR ANOTHER MOD KNOW SO I CAN REMOVE YOU FROM THE LIST.

REVIEWERS!
1)Crystal hotdamn_9_18@kindle.com Mobi
2)JoAnne jody.714@hotmail.com Mobi
3)Elodie ekaress8@gmail.com PDF
4)Mafalada mafalda.verde.teixeira@hotmail.com ePub
5)Khdamico khdamico@gmail.com ePubDNF
6)Sarah bbsbookreviews@kindle.com Mobi
7)Louise louisegill91@hotmail.com Mobi
8)Andie deliadiamond7@kindle.com Mobi
9)Sam liz_boreanaz@hotmail.com ePub
10)Ashleigh ashleighw2710@kindle.com Mobi
11)Nicole Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net Mobi
12)Jo jolawless39@yahoo.com Mobi
13)Melissa Missydamiao_94@kindle.com Mobi
14)Eleanna vzeleanne06@kindle.com Mobi
15)Brandy bbproberts96@kindle.com Mobi
16)Greevagohil greevagohil@yahoo.in Mobi
17)Tracy tracybiddle@gmail.com ePub
18)Meghan DreamingInTexas@kindle.com Mobi
19)Mada mada_14_oprea@kindle.com Mobi
20)Lisa gallant431_12@kindle.com Mobi
21)Cindy clovermadness0214@gmail.com MobiDNF
22)Andrew dres.goodreadsmail2016@gmail.com Mobi
23)Jo-Ann joannf57_57@kindle.com Mobi
24)Charlotte Cmaihede@hotmail.com ePub
25)Heidi heidi.m.simone@gmail.com Mobi
26)Patti princesspattixp@gmail.com ePub
27)Miri tayminhui@hotmail.com ePub

message 2: by Crystal (last edited Mar 01, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments hotdamn_9_18@kindle.com mobi please.

message 3: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne | 12 comments would love to read and review -- may I have the mobi version and my email is jody.714@hotmail.com

message 4: by Elodie (new)

Elodie | 16 comments Hello Nicola!
I would love to read and review this book in the PDF format please.
ekaress8@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 5: by M (new)

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments Hi Nicola! I'd love to review the book in the ePub format. My email is mafalda.verde.teixeira@hotmail.com. Thanks :)

message 6: by Khdamico (new)

Khdamico | 24 comments Hi Nicola: I'd love the opportunity to read & review this book. Epub, please to khdamico@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 7: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (myprreads) | 835 comments Mobi at bbsbookreviews@kindle.com

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise | 109 comments Hi, would love to read and review it. Mobi file please - louisegill91@hotmail.com
Thanks

message 9: by Andie (new)

Andie (nandie) | 80 comments I would love to read Game Changer, I love jock heroes :)

deliadiamond7@kindle.com

Thank you for the opportunity :)

message 10: by Sam C (new)

Sam C (samc3) | 2 comments Oh I will love to please! Preferably in EPub format, my email is liz_boreanaz@hotmail.com

message 11: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 99 comments I would love to read and review this please!

Mobi to ashleighw2710@kindle.com

Thanks!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Would love to read
Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please

message 13: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5464 comments Mod
Copies have been sent to the names on the list. Any problem just let me know. #Enjoy

message 14: by Jo (new)

Jo  Lawless (jogetslawless) | 18 comments mobi please @ jolawless39@yahoo.com

Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut) (melissadamiao) | 27 comments Would love to read and review! Missydamiao_94@kindle.com mobi please :)

message 16: by Derna (new)

Jo wrote: "mobi please @ jolawless39@yahoo.com"

Sent

message 17: by Derna (new)

Melissa wrote: "Would love to read and review! Missydamiao_94@kindle.com mobi please :)"

Sent

thelostbookshelves | 14 comments Hi :) I would love to read this book and review it. Mobi please! vzeleanne06@kindle.com

message 19: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Whitmore (AmeliaWhitmre) | 24 comments If any of you would like to signup to my mail list, I will make sure I send you an email when Just one Kiss is ready for readers

http://ameliawhitmore.com/newsletter-...

message 20: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Roberts hi would love to read and review my email is bbproberts96@kindle.com mobi please

message 21: by Derna (new)

Eleanne wrote: "Hi :) I would love to read this book and review it. Mobi please! vzeleanne06@kindle.com"

Sent

message 22: by Derna (new)

Brandy wrote: "hi would love to read and review my email is bbproberts96@kindle.com mobi please"

Sent

message 23: by Greeva (new)

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 54 comments Hi! Would love to read and review the book. Mobi format my email is greevagohil@yahoo.in

Tracy *To the point Reviews* (tracy514) Sounds yummy!! Would love to read and review!! tracybiddle@gmail.com epub please

thanks!!

message 25: by Derna (new)

Greevagohil wrote: "Hi! Would love to read and review the book. Mobi format my email is greevagohil@yahoo.in"

Sent

message 26: by Derna (new)

Tracy wrote: "Sounds yummy!! Would love to read and review!! tracybiddle@gmail.com epub please

thanks!!"

Sent

message 27: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Styles | 1 comments Would love to read and review this. DreamingInTexas@kindle.com

message 28: by Derna (new)

Meghan wrote: "Would love to read and review this. DreamingInTexas@kindle.com"

Sent

message 29: by Ada (new)

Ada (adabooklover) | 10 comments i would love to read and review this book, i prefer mobi format, my kindle address is mada_14_oprea@kindle.com

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Gallant | 130 comments gallant431_12@kindle.com thanks

message 31: by Derna (new)

Mada wrote: "i would love to read and review this book, i prefer mobi format, my kindle address is mada_14_oprea@kindle.com"

Sent

message 32: by Derna (new)

Lisa wrote: "gallant431_12@kindle.com thanks"

Sent

message 33: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindy50000) | 10 comments clovermadness0214@gmail.com, mobi. THANK YOU!!

message 34: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (drewgrigaliunas) | 21 comments Hello. My name is Andrew and I would love to do a read/review. I would like a Kindle version and my email addy is: dres.goodreadsmail2016@gmail.com.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!!

--Drew

message 35: by Jo-Ann (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments Hi,
I would love to read and review this book - joannf57_57@kindle.com

Thank You

message 36: by Derna (new)

Cindy wrote: "clovermadness0214@gmail.com, mobi. THANK YOU!!"

Sent

message 37: by Derna (new)

Jo-Ann wrote: "Hi,
I would love to read and review this book - joannf57_57@kindle.com

Thank You"

Sent

message 38: by Derna (new)

Andrew wrote: "Hello. My name is Andrew and I would love to do a read/review. I would like a Kindle version and my email addy is: dres.goodreadsmail2016@gmail.com.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!!

--Drew"

Sent

message 39: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 12 comments I would love to review this one. Cmaihede@hotmail.com I would like an epub format.

Charlotte

message 40: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidimsimone) If I still can, I would love to review this as well! heidi.m.simone@gmail.com mobi, please :)

message 41: by Patti (new)

Patti | 4 comments If this is still available, I would like to review this book! princesspattixp@gmail.com epub please!

Thanks!

message 42: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Whitmore (AmeliaWhitmre) | 24 comments I do have another book Just One Kiss and it just went up for nomination over at the kindle scout

Please save & nominate https://amzon.me/onekiss

You will get a free copy of the books after it is published by Kindle Press if selected

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise | 109 comments Have nominated it on kindle scout

message 44: by Derna (new)

Charlotte wrote: "I would love to review this one. Cmaihede@hotmail.com I would like an epub format.

Charlotte"

Sent

message 45: by Derna (new)

Heidi wrote: "If I still can, I would love to review this as well! heidi.m.simone@gmail.com mobi, please :)"

Sent

message 46: by Derna (new)

Patti wrote: "If this is still available, I would like to review this book! princesspattixp@gmail.com epub please!

Thanks!"

Sent

message 47: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Whitmore (AmeliaWhitmre) | 24 comments Louise wrote: "Have nominated it on kindle scout "

thanks

message 48: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Whitmore (AmeliaWhitmre) | 24 comments I just launched a thunderclap for Just one Kiss Kindle Scout nomination period

http://thndr.me/ePTJqy

message 49: by M (new)

M (mafaldavt) | 63 comments Hi,
Here are the links for my review on Goodreads and on Amazon:
- https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
- http://www.amazon.com/review/R3UBCFGD...

message 50: by Greeva (new)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Game Changer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amelia Whitmore (other topics)