City of Heavenly Readalongs discussion

Red Queen > Chapter 21-End

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gine (new)

Gine Bugge Sande | 62 comments We are now done with the book! How was it? There has been some talk about a plot twist/mind-blow in the end here. Did you see it coming? Or was it not such a big surprise? How did you find the romance aspect in this book? Rating?

message 2: by Gine (new)

Gine Bugge Sande | 62 comments I liked the book, but I didn't love it. The world is still awesome. The characters are cool

I was a bit suspicious towards Maven and a lot towards his mom. No, I didn't expect it, but it wasn't a huge surprise. Shade, however, I did expect! I knew that guy wasn't dead! I'm so happy he's alive! :D

I wish there was a bit more romance, but I'm still not sure about my feelings when it comes to Cal. I kind of feel like he is...a silver by heart. Maybe (probably) there will be more romance later on in the series

I gave it 4 stars. It was enjoyable, but maybe a bit predictable. I feel like I know what's going to happen later on. I can't do anything else than just hope it will surprise me

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 55 comments I LOVED THIS BOOK OMG
THE TWIST?!?!?? NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT MAVEN WOULD DO THAT OMG.

This was so awesome and devastating and amazing, and omg the end when Mare went total badass.

Im so happy i could go out of this book still loving Cal, i was crushed when he chose "wrong", but forgive and forget u know? I just hope Mare will do the same.

I liked how the romance wasn't the core of this book.

5 stars :D