City of Heavenly Readalongs discussion

Red Queen > Chapter 11-20

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gine (new)

Gine Bugge Sande | 62 comments We are now done with over half of the book! How are your feeling toward this book? Do you like it? Is it easy to get through? What do you think about the characters?

message 2: by Gine (new)

Gine Bugge Sande | 62 comments Yes, I like it. I like it a lot! I just really love the world, but I wished we could hear a bit more about it (maybe later on?). It's not a problem to continue, no. Maybe I will finish it soon? I have ordered book number 2 already :)

I do like the characters. In the beginning I really liked Cal and I still do. But there is something strange with him. Also, I find it strange that some says that he's going to be an awful king. That he will be just like his father. I can see that he is tough (especially after the last scene), but is he really that bad? Really?

All in all I think the characters are cool. But their powers are even cooler!

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 55 comments This book is awesome, i really like it. The writing is good and it got me hooked. The plot is cool and exciting, im never bored. I like the characters, though im a bit conflicted about how i should feel about Cal. I obviously love him and ship him and Mare, but sometimes he is portrayed like the bad guy.. But deep down, i know he is perfect. And mare is awesome.

I love this and dont wanna stop reading

message 4: by Annabel (new)

Annabel | 19 comments *gasping for air*
This is so good. Though, I'm confused wether to ship or skip Cal. The book is so addicting that I forgot to comment on this topic.

This screams a 5 star rating...