Horror Aficionados discussion

The Pit (Watchmaker's Hell #1)
This topic is about The Pit
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Free ebook for Horror review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Barnes I am seeking reviewers for my first novel, The Pit. It is the first in a planned series of five, all set in my own original vision of hell. A large preview is available on The Pit's goodreads page and on my website, labarnes.net. If you would like to review my book, email me here on goodreads and I will send you the epub, pdf, or mobi file. Fair warning, violence, sex, language and adult themes throughout. I do not recommend this book to anyone under 18.

Blurb

In life, we are plagued by the uncertainty of an afterlife, and it is often expected that when we die, everything will suddenly make sense. But when a group of strangers, similar only in their time of death, find themselves in the afterlife, they are faced with more questions than ever before. Are they in Heaven or Hell? If they’re in Heaven, why is there a Nazi wandering around? Why are there no children? If they are in Hell, what universal law did they break? Is there a way to repent and move on to a better eternity? At least one man seems to have some answers. Marcus, a Roman dead for 2,000 years, gains the group’s trust by leading them through the perils of their new reality. But soon it becomes clear that Marcus is only telling them half the story.

message 2: by Julianne (new)

Julianne L.A.

This sounds REALLY interesting! I would like to put it on my read list.

-Julie

message 3: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Barnes Julie,

Drop me an email at labarneswriter@gmail.com. I can send you whichever file type you would like.

L. A.