Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Happy Book Birthday!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toni (new)

Toni | 3 comments Happy book birthday for all the February/March authors. :-)

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Rock (joannerock) | 343 comments Mod
Thank you, Toni!!! I'm so excited that my FIRST every Desire is out today. I've been waiting so anxiously since Christmas. Thrilled to be able to share it now.

message 3: by Charlene (new)

Charlene Sands (charlenesands) | 6 comments I'm thrilled that One Secret Night, One Secret Baby part of the Moonlight Beach Bachelors series is finally released! This was a fun story to write because Dylan McKay is a mega movie star, think George Clooney, and I garnered the expertise of my son-in-law, who is in the film industry, to help me with authenticity. Beaches and babies and black outs!

message 4: by Charlene (new)

Charlene Sands (charlenesands) | 6 comments Joanne wrote: "Thank you, Toni!!! I'm so excited that my FIRST every Desire is out today. I've been waiting so anxiously since Christmas. Thrilled to be able to share it now."

Joanne wrote: "Thank you, Toni!!! I'm so excited that my FIRST every Desire is out today. I've been waiting so anxiously since Christmas. Thrilled to be able to share it now."

Congrats Joanne. I'm so happy you're in the Desire family now! Good luck with your wonderful book!

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie Dry | 5 comments Congratulations Joanne and Charlene, your books sound so good. You are not doing my budget any favors.

message 6: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Garbera (katherine_garbera) | 12 comments I'm so excited by the newest Desires can't wait to start reading them all!

message 7: by Joanne (new)

Charlene wrote: "...think George Clooney, and I garnered the expertise of my son-in-law, who is in the film industry, to help me with authenticity. Beaches and babies and black outs! "

Yum. I got a vision of George Clooney locked in that dark trunk with Jennifer Lopez in Out of Sight. Such a great scene. The book sounds great, Charlene!

message 8: by Joanne (new)

Marie wrote: "Congratulations Joanne and Charlene, your books sound so good. You are not doing my budget any favors."

:-) This is why authors tend to offer lots of Bookseller gift cards for prizes. We can identify!!!

Thank you, Marie.

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread