Readers Unite | Thinking Thoughts Blog discussion

Book Talk > Current Reads March 2016

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie (new)

Emilie Haney (eahcreative) | 59 comments Mod
All right friends, March 1st and we're talking about BOOKS! So, this is what my TBR looks like this month:

Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown
This book. This series! Ahh! So, definitely not my typical review book (this one actually isn't for review, just for fun) but I fell in love when reviewing the first in his series Red Rising and was hooked. It's got language and violence so sensitive readers beware, but Pierce Brown is a fantastic writer and vibrant story world creator.

Violet Storm (Modi #1) by Anna Soliveres
Yep, had this on the list last month haha. Got to it the other day though and I'm loving it so far! Great Indie pub book!

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer
Um...YES! I'm audiobooking this one and loving it so far!

Tying the Knot A Premarital Guide to a Strong and Lasting Marriage by Rob Green
Review book - NOPE, I'm not engaged haha.

Living Forward A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt
Almost done with this beauty - fantastic read and I cannot wait to start my Life Plan!

Chivalrous (Valiant Hearts, #2) by Dina L. Sleiman
Oh boy, have had this for waaay too long. Must. Review!

Annabel Lee (Coffey & Hill #1) by Mike Nappa
Review book - haven't a clue what it's about haha.

The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder (Herringford and Watts, #1) by Rachel McMillan
Um YESSS!!!!! Starting this beauty soon!

Ok...sad (or happy?) to say that there are more I *should* be reading but this is QUITE enough, don't you think? I've started many of these though so I'll be finishing them up to start off March.

What do YOU have on your plate this month?

message 2: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 5 comments These are on my list for this month.....

Currently reading: Mail Order Cowboy (Brides of Simpson Creek, #1) by Laurie Kingery
Hoping to read: Playing the Part (A Class of Their Own #3) by Jen Turano Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart, #3) by Mary Connealy Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1) by Lynette Eason

Of course, I hope I get to read more than those few, but who knows?! ;)

message 3: by Emilie (new)

Emilie Haney (eahcreative) | 59 comments Mod
Aerykah wrote: "These are on my list for this month.....

Currently reading: Mail Order Cowboy (Brides of Simpson Creek, #1) by Laurie Kingery
Hoping to read: Playing the Part (A Class of Their Own #3) by Jen TuranoFire and Ice (Wild at Heart, #3) by Mary Connealy[bookcover:A..."

Oh looking good! I want to read Lynette's book! You'll have to let me know if it's good! :)