Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

A Study in Charlotte (Charlotte Holmes, #1)
This topic is about A Study in Charlotte
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro → Start Date: April 22nd, 2016

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie | 2012 comments Trisha and I will be reading this. Anyone may join.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm in!

message 3: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments so excited for this one!

Welcome Vicki!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments It definitely looks good, and thank you, Trisha!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) I'll join you guys for this one if my library gets it in time.

message 6: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) Same with me, once my library hold comes in, I'll notify you guys!

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I got my copy way early....any chance we can start it early??
If not (and no worries if you can't!) I can just post my thoughts here and come back when you guys start!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I got my book too. I can read it earlier.

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments when do you want to try to start?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Is Monday good?

Katie | 2012 comments I can try to start Monday too if I have time at all. It's when I start back to school so I might not get a chance to read it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Hopefully you'll have some time, Katie.

Katie | 2012 comments I think this will be the next book I read after my current read. I don't know if either of you ended up starting it yesterday or not.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I was finishing the editing of our yearbook, so I didn't get a chance to start it yet. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yikes, nope, I didn't start it.
I'm so behind.

I hope to start today

Katie | 2012 comments I started a little of it yesterday, but I didn't finish the first chapter.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I also hope to start it today, but if not then tomorrow.

message 18: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 449 comments has anyone started this book... I think i'm gonna listen to it, I listened to the first couple of chapters as a preview and it was pretty good.

message 19: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yes, sorry, I was on vacation and read it on the beach :)

I loved this one! I'm done.

Charlotte(view spoiler)

Watson(view spoiler)

Who done it(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm glad you loved it, but reading it on the beach? I'm jealous! Lol Just kidding but that is heavenly!

I'm starting it today.

Krista | 1604 comments This book is being shipped to my library. I"m hoping to start it soon, so I may jump in here if you all don't mind :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's great!! Jump on in!

message 23: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yay! Welcome Krista! I hope you love it too!

Do you guys want me to update the start Date?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That would be great, Trisha. :)

message 25: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Updated to today. let me know if you want a different date

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's fine, Trisha. Thank you. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I completely forgot to post here but I finished the book. I thought it was really cute and I loved the spinoff from Sherlock Holmes. It was fun to read about one of his descendants. Charlotte definitely had Sherlock's blood in her. LOL She was rather a bit of a (view spoiler)

message 28: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yay! I'm so glad you liked it too!! :)