Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2016 Archives > March Wrap Up

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Tell everyone what you have read for the month. I am sure to finish The Murder Complex today so it will be my first book for the month of March!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
Last night at 3am I finished reading Never, Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher.

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) Megan wrote: "Last night at 3am I finished reading Never, Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher."

How did you like it? I am in another book club and have to read that as a Pick it for me. I love Colleen Hoover so I am looking forward to reading it.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 1232 comments Mod
I really liked it. It was slow and a little confusing to start but that's because it's about memory loss. Then it gets really good. The suspense is there and there's a lot of build up. The thing is that it's a set of 3 novellas so being that it's just the first you kind of know going in that you have to read the next 2. I'm so mad that the library system in my count only has the first so I'm going to have to buy the second 2. I was totally hooked though. Now I need the next one!!!

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) Thanks I plan on starting it sometime this weekend.

message 6: by Andrea (new)

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1) by Lindsay Cummings Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony

message 7: by Andrea (new)

I am also adding to the list already Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) by C.S. Lewis oh and the other audio book I listened to this month The Ludwig Conspiracy by Oliver Pötzsch .