Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Participation Points Announcement

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (last edited Mar 01, 2016 05:08AM) (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Participation points for the February tag have been tallied.

IF you add another review to the World War II (February tag) folder, please alert me here or in private messaging, so I can award you your two participation points.

Unfortunately, no more participation points will be awarded for the February tag after March 7 so get those final World War II reviews posted this week please!

message 2: by Anita (last edited Mar 05, 2016 05:00AM) (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments 47 people earned participation points this month!

The following people earned more than 15 participation points*:

Olivermagnus (24)
Book Concierge (18)
Karin (16)
Ellen (15)
JoLene (15)
Linda C (15)

These are impressive numbers when you consider how many reviews you need to write in order to get them!

Thank you, everyone, for helping get PBT off to a rip roaring start here at Goodreads. 47 different active participants represents a level we haven't seen in awhile.

*Note these are gross overall points for the month. Survey votes have not yet been netted out.

message 3: by punxsygal (new)

punxsygal | 290 comments Wow!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments Wow! That is some impressive participation all around.

message 5: by Hahtoolah (new)

Hahtoolah | 432 comments I was finally able to post my review. I had trouble posting, but finally got the assistance, so hopefully I will be able to participate now.

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Hahtoolah wrote: "I was finally able to post my review. I had trouble posting, but finally got the assistance, so hopefully I will be able to participate now."

That's great news!!

message 7: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2275 comments Good job!

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6546 comments Oops, forgot to add Book Concierge to this special list of participants with 18 points!!