Raven Cycle Read Along discussion

The Raven Boys (Spoiler Free) > And it begins!!!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ellis (michellislife) | 66 comments Mod
So I've heard many people started reading this book this morning. How are you all liking it? So far I've only read 10 pages but I'll read more later.

Don't forget that you can also participate in the photo contest over on Instagram. Just take a picture of your lovely book and tag it #RavenCycleReadAlong.

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of this series. Thank you everyone for joining in.

LetsBookAboutIt | 2 comments Just finished the first chapter and OMG im hooked!!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

LetsBookAboutIt wrote: "Just finished the first chapter and OMG im hooked!!"

I'm so glad you're loving it!!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

The scene at the manufacturing building is weird. When Declan takes his girlfriend Ashley there for a random tour before their date. Did anyone else find this scene to be weird?

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Bookishlove85) (mandy_mcdonald) | 6 comments I made it through chapter 7 and couldn't stop so I went a little farther. I am really enjoying this book more than I anticipated!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Honestly I'm reading further too. I didn't think I would have the time but I'm taking advantage and enjoying myself :)

message 7: by Michelle (new)

I'm laughing my butt off reading the interactions of all the women in 300 Fox Way.

message 8: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) They're like the big family I've always wanted, crazy but still together and have each other's back :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I just started chapter 16 and I'm struggling with this one. It's not grabbing me fully. I had a few times today when I could've picked it up to read a chapter or two and I just went on to other things. I'm sitting down right now to finish today's chapters. Hoping it pulls me more in the further along we go.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Amanda,

Oh no. I hope it picks up for you. Some exciting events are about to happen in the book.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda It definitely picked up for me. You were right Michelle... I made my last post and then got to some interesting good parts. I'll finish it today.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Awesome! I'm so glad Amanda.

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Bookishlove85) (mandy_mcdonald) | 6 comments I am a bit behind on reading but plan to hopefully finish the book today. I just passed the part where they are all in the helicopter and I may have gotten butterflies (not sure if I am allowed to say why in here lol). LOVING this book!

message 14: by Michelle (new)

That's too funny. Yeah no spoilers ;) I did too.

message 15: by dianis. (new)

dianis. | 2 comments It is so full of interesting events that maintain me hooked!

message 16: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Bookishlove85) (mandy_mcdonald) | 6 comments Just finished the book (I am a bit behind!) and I am so glad I started this readalong!!!! Can't wait to start Dream Thieves!

message 17: by Jody (new)

Jody (that_one_girl_who_reads) No worries, I'm behind on The Dream Thieves, you'll probably catch me :)

message 18: by Michelle (new)

I'm behind as well. I've been picking junk tv over reading lately. I'm just so tired every night. I'll try to keep up though. This is my favorite book in the series.