One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Psycho & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments I don't have any ideas sorry do u

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments Name: Annabelle
Appearance: brown hair with blonde streaks, tall, blue eyes
Other:?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "I'm sorry I had to do chores"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "Not really anything why do u ask?"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "Sure where would u like?"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "I will" she said pumping

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments She tried pumping higher

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "You did That on purpose"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments She smiled and tagged him

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "I know I'm just not in the mood"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "I'm kinda hurt" she said

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "My heart is hurt" she said trying to confuse him

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments ((sorry wrong role play))

"You" she said

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "You wouldn't understand how I feel"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "I'm in love with you and never mind"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 3788 comments "How I'm in love with you and never mind

« previous 1