Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

Blaze
This topic is about Blaze
Blaze, by Richard Bachman

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adam Smith (chaos624) | 1158 comments Blaze is a small-time thief who gets in over his head when a kidnapping goes wrong, leaving his partner dead and Blaze in more trouble than he's ever been in before.

My entry for Writes Under A Different Name. Richard Bachman is the pseudonym Stephen King adopted when he wanted to find out if people actually liked his stories or just his legend.

I've only read a handful of the Bachman books, but I'm looking forward to this one.

Adam Smith (chaos624) | 1158 comments That was pretty good. It did drag towards the end, but I enjoyed it. Scratch another one off my Stephen King list.

Debra Barstad I really liked this book. It is a true Stephen King type of book even thou it was written in his other name. if a person is a true Stephen King fan they will enjoy this book. I would recommend this book to anyone as it is not a truly scary book but a good thriller.

Jennifer Barstad (maidenoflight) I find the book interesting so far. I love how it covers what the main characters life was like as a kid to lead up to what happens in the book.

Jennifer Barstad (maidenoflight) I agree the ending did kind of drag on.