What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Silhouette / Harlequin with a hero frozen in time, similar to Forever Young (film)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sati Marie (new)

Sati Marie Frost (starlight_crystal) | 4 comments Hello!

The book I'm looking for was a paperback and was definitely published as a Silhouette book in the UK (so probably a Harlequin in the U.S.). I want to say it was a Sensation - pink cover - but I'm not 100% sure about that. Going by the cover it would probably have been published in the 90s or 00s, but I can't guarantee it - sometimes older American books get released as new stories over here. It wouldn't have been any later than about 2008, though. It was an adult book.

I didn't actually read the book, so it's hard to give many details - I was reading the back in a hospital waiting room, and then it disappeared before I came out of my appointment. As far as I can tell, it was about a hero who somehow got frozen in time. I don't think it was a time travel book per se, more like suspended animation? He might have been military. It sounded quite similar to the film "Forever Young" though I don't imagine he got old at the end.

I know it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone remembers it I'd be grateful!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35145 comments Mod
Sati Marie, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book. Good luck with your search.

message 3: by Sati Marie (new)

Sati Marie Frost (starlight_crystal) | 4 comments Thanks, Kris. I thought I'd put it in there, but obviously clicked something accidentally. Sorry about that!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35145 comments Mod
No worries. A guess - Miranda's Viking by Maggie Shayne?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Sati Marie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Sati Marie (new)

Sati Marie Frost (starlight_crystal) | 4 comments I never found it. I think I’ve given up. Thank you all for your help though!

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Ok...moving to Abandoned at OP's request then.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Miranda's Viking (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Maggie Shayne (other topics)