Pump Up Your Book discussion

Man's Rejection of God: Who's Responsible?
This topic is about Man's Rejection of God
PUYB Virtual Book Club > Man's Rejection of God: Who's Responsible by RL Keller

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Malandrinos | 57 comments Pump Up Your Book is proud to be representing RL Keller, author of the religious/spirituality book, MAN'S REJECTION OF GOD: WHO'S RESPONSIBLE?, as he tours the blogosphere May 5-30!

Indian nationalist leader Mahatma Gandhi has been quoted as saying “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” This is a sad indictment of the Christian community as a whole. Is it true? Are believers in Christ the reason people keep their distance from Judeo-Christian beliefs and the God we embrace? I feel there’s no question that we’re partially to blame. In this book I touch on a wide variety of topics, but in the end call out Christians to immerse themselves in a time of reassessment as we all strive to be more genuine and consistent in our faith.

Please add your discussion about this book in the comments below, as well as any links to reviews, interviews, guest posts and book spotlights.

message 2: by Maureen (new)

message 3: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Malandrinos | 57 comments Awesome, Maureen. Thanks for sharing your link.