This topic is about Fire Touched
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Angie & Nichole - Fire Touched

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - added it

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5838 comments Mod
Angie & Nichole - Fire Touched

Nichole | 1862 comments Checking in!

What to do! They both release the same day. Oh nooooo, lol. Do you have a preference on when or which one you want to read first? These are the only BR's I have so I'm pretty open. Well except for the team challenges I can't say no to...

Are you reading or listening? I have both on pre-order audible so just let me know!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I'll be reading the books. It doesn't matter which one is read first. I'm just happy to be reading them.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments When do you want to start this one?

Nichole | 1862 comments I probably won't be able to start until Wednesday :( I'm finishing up a challenge book and still have a bit to go. I also need to squeeze in a sports book sometime before Friday >.< If you want to start before then I'll catch up!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Starting Wednesday is fine with me.

Nichole | 1862 comments I'm running a little behind. I had to take my niece to the doctor and we were there for 3 hours! Anyway, I'm hoping I can still start this tomorrow but it will probably be tomorrow night.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments No problem I understand life happens.

Nichole | 1862 comments Didn't get to start last night so I'll be starting it today :)

Have you started yet?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I haven't started either.

Nichole | 1862 comments Alrighty, I'm starting now! Finally :D

Nichole | 1862 comments Did we meet Joel in the last book? I can hardly remember anything from that one besides my hatred for Christy. Damn it! I need to write reviews, lol.

message 13: by Nichole (last edited Mar 17, 2016 07:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nichole | 1862 comments According to the audio which says there are 14 chapters. Is that right?

Ch. 2- (view spoiler)

Nichole | 1862 comments Aah, it took a minute but I think I vaguely remember Joel now.

message 15: by Nichole (last edited Mar 17, 2016 07:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nichole | 1862 comments Ch.4- Goosebumps! (view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Nichole wrote: "Did we meet Joel in the last book? I can hardly remember anything from that one besides my hatred for Christy. Damn it! I need to write reviews, lol."

I despise Christy with a passion. It's a really short book with 14 Chapters in it.

Nichole | 1862 comments Where has all my time gone! I wasn't able to listen to much today so I'm only on Ch. 7 :( Still, I should finish tomorrow morning.

Ch. 6- (view spoiler)

Nichole | 1862 comments So I'm enjoying this but I'm not loving it. I feel like not a lot has happened that's discussion worthy. I mean there was that little bit in the beginning but so far it's just mostly politics and talking. I'm ready for some more action!!

Just started Ch. 10- (view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I've only got to read alittle bit of it today. I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day for reading it. I'm not looking at the spoilers even though I really want too.

Nichole | 1862 comments I'm terrible about reading spoilers so good for you!! I just finished. Like I said before, I enjoyed it but I didn't love it and I think I'm going to have to rate it 3.5 stars *gasp!*

The last parts- (view spoiler)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Nichole wrote: "According to the audio which says there are 14 chapters. Is that right?

Ch. 2- Oh no!!! Darryl just got tossed by the Troll and he's not part of the pack song. I hope he's just out of range and w..."

Yeah I think it was Fair Game.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Nichole wrote: "Ch.4- Goosebumps! Adam just put his foot down! He wasn't messing around either. He will end them, no pause, no second chance. Finally!!! I hated the way they treated her. And she always looks out ..."

Too long in coming in my opinion.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Nichole wrote: "So I'm enjoying this but I'm not loving it. I feel like not a lot has happened that's discussion worthy. I mean there was that little bit in the beginning but so far it's just mostly politics and t..."

I had to chuckle when I read that part. Talk about awkward.

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments I finished this today. I'm leaning towards 4 Stars because even though it had more politics than action~it resolved some issues that haven't been addressed for the past two books. I think we will be seeing more of Baba Yaga in the future.

Nichole | 1862 comments I think Mercy is taking the Pack in a new direction. I like that. First there is her and then Joel. And even though they aren't exactly part of the pack we have Zee , Tad, Aiden, Simon and any other stragglers she picks up, lol. Who knows, maybe they will be included more as part of the Pack in future books instead of just Mercy's friends. I know it hurt her to be cut off from Bran and she felt abandoned but at least she got some reassurance in the end. I'm just really curious where things will go now.

And yes, Baba Yaga was fun! I liked her and hope we do see more of her which it sounds like we might.

You should come play Bingo with us over in SOS!! Or did you already sign up? Lol.

Here's the link if you're interested- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thanks for doing these BR's with me :) I'm sure we'll meet again for future ones.

Nichole | 1862 comments I tried to friend you but I missed the answer, lol.