The Challenge Factory discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Sandy & Krissy - A Court of Thorns and Roses

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 5 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5894 comments Mod
Sandy & Krissy - A Court of Thorns and Roses

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Hi Krissy! I have this on my Kindle so I can start any time.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments And I already have it in my audible library so I can start whenever as well

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments OK! Looks like you have a lot going on this month, so just let me know when you'd like to start. I'm open, plus I'll be on a long road trip starting March 12 so lots of reading time. :-)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Would you rather get it over with now or wait until your road trip?

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments No preference. I have plenty of other things to read, too.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Then we'll wait until your road trip. Just make sure you remind me when it gets closer to that time!

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments OK. I'm leaving on March 12 so I'll post on Friday as a reminder.

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments I'm starting this tomorrow in the car....

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Cool! I'll start it too

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Finished today
(view spoiler)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Finally finished! I really liked this book. I could have easily rated it 5 stars but for one problem. It sounds like the author is setting up the series for a freaking love triangle and I loathe love triangles. In fact I'm not sure I even want to read the next book because of that.

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Yeah, I hate them too.
The author did the same thing in Throne of Glass, but thankfully worked it out (sort of) in book #2.