Monthly Challenges discussion

March 2016 Challenge > What books have you read this month?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana S (last edited Mar 31, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Diana S | 2131 comments Mod
Here's the spot to put the books you've read this month.
Put any books you've read for the month.
This is just a quick "fun" reference so just use book covers.

message 2: by Marilyn (last edited Mar 30, 2016 06:30PM) (new)

message 3: by Book Concierge (last edited Mar 20, 2016 03:04PM) (new)

message 4: by Diana S (last edited Mar 29, 2016 06:07PM) (new)

message 5: by Linda C (last edited Mar 31, 2016 06:53AM) (new)

message 6: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 723 comments We don't have a general "chat" thread, so I'll post here.

My husband's surgery was a complete success, but we have struggled with pain management and side effects of medication for the last three weeks. Finally saw a neurologist on Thursday, got a new Rx, and it seems we have turned the corner. Hubby is trying to manage the medication schedule on his own today (though I have had to remind him once ... we use a kitchen timer and he leaves the timer upstairs, while he's downstairs ... and then doesn't hear it beeping).

Yesterday I went out for my usual Saturday morning routine (manicure, library, post office, grocery shopping). He was on his own. I called him mid morning and he told me he had gotten his own breakfast (hard boiled egg and toast).

Then he said, "I got my milk, went back for my egg, sat down and realized I didn't have a napkin. I got that, sat down, and had forgotten the knife to spread the butter. I got that, and realized I didn't have the salt & pepper on the table.... I hadn't realized how many times in the past two weeks I've asked Tessa, can you get me .... ...

It's nice to be appreciated!

message 7: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Lott | 476 comments Book Concierge wrote: "We don't have a general "chat" thread, so I'll post here.

My husband's surgery was a complete success, but we have struggled with pain management and side effects of medication for the last three ..."

Glad to hear that your husband is on the mend and that you're appreciated!

message 8: by Diana S (new)

Its always a good feeling to be apprecited! Glad your husband is on the road to recovery. :)

message 9: by Diana S (new)

Just a FYI - we do have a place for any comments in the Q & C.