ƬᏲε ∫¢ɐɽℓεϮ Ƙɨnǥđoɱ {∆ Mεdɨεvɐℓ Roℓε Pℓay} discussion

Ʈhe Ɣillage > The Tavern

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia sat on the back of the horse as they stopped in front of the tavern. She looked at Garrett expectantly.

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments He tied the horse to a post near the side of the building then held out his arms to help Amelia off the horse.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia took Garretts arms gratefully and jumped off the horse. "So you didn't think I could do it could you?"

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments "Maybe I could talk your father into giving you some for freedom" He replied as he helped her off the horse. "But yes I was ready to charge in front of you and stop everything at a moments notice."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"As you can see I didn't need your help." She smiled and when her feet touched the floor she looked up at the building. "Really? The tavern?"

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments "I saw that" He said as he opened the door for her. "And its not that bad of a place, I can pull a few strings."

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments "Pick a table, and I'll go see what they are serving today." He said to the princess as he started to walk towards a back room with some people going in and out of it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pick the table, he says." she mumbled to herself. She walked around the somewhat empty tavern and picked a table towards the back and sat down.

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments "I heard that" He yelled back at her as he went into the room. When he came back out he walked back over to the table with Amelia sitting down. "Well its pork off the back of a hog caught this morning, boring old salad from the castle garden, and slash or some sort of noodle soup, they kept calling it Ramon or something."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia looked at the food with a confused expression. "This is food, right?" she asked in disgust, her fingers poking the meat, questioning if it was really food.

Avril of Themyscira | 46 comments Isolde strode in, stamping the dirt off her shoes, her emerald cloak trailing slightly behind her as she lowered her hood. She noticed the princess, yet whose not to disturb her. She took her seat at the bar, ordering a small drink, her breath slow and calm and shallow.

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments "Well we could go to the castle and i could cook you something there." He said as his gaze turned to the new person walking in the door.

Avril of Themyscira | 46 comments She finished her drink, rising and walking out, lifting her hood over her flowing hair, tucking it back, people brushing and rushing past.

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments Garrett turned to Amelia, "If you could give me a moment." He walked towards the woman with out being noticed by anyone then put his hand on her shoulder. "Where are you going so early." He said to her in a somewhat quieter voice. "The castle has alcohol if that's what you came for."

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments ((GUYS!?!?!?!?!?!?))

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments ((Its just you and me Sora...What are we gonna do with this empty universe?))

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments ((I figured somebody had to have a dirty mind))

message 19: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 65 comments Day watched her nervously."So where would you like to sit?" he asked holding her by her back as he looked around for places to sit at.

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 65 comments Day looked at her sighing."yeahh" he said wondering if he had already missed up.He let her hand go sighing as he walked away to a table sitting down.

message 21: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 65 comments "I heard good things about it but since you are from the castle im sure you are used to slightly better thing then here" he said sadly.

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) | 47 comments Garrett saw Adora come into the building, 'I thought the royal fool stayed at the could've he thought. He leaned on the bar with a drink in his hand facing the couple that had just entered: "How many bloody royals am I going to have to watch over today?" He said

message 23: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 65 comments "Yea?" He asked thinking about it for a second."It guess that does make sense" he said smiling as he waited for the people to come ask him what they wanted.

ƬᏲε ∫¢ɐɽℓεϮ Ƙɨnǥđoɱ {∆ Mεdɨεvɐℓ Roℓε Pℓay}

unread topics | mark unread