Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's april reads

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments a short month- i think i need another vacation to catch up with the huge pile on the bookshelf!
Me Before You- jojo moyes
Keep Quiet- lisa scottoline
Tempting Fate- jane green

message 2: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments If you liked them, three's plenty.

message 3: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments Loved Me Before You, very thought provoking!

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14214 comments My TBR pile is growing faster than I can read too, Sherry! Me Before You is on that pile. More Vacation to read is a great idea.
Sherry wrote: "a short month- i think i need another vacation to catch up with the huge pile on the bookshelf!
Me Before You- jojo moyes
Keep Quiet- lisa scottoline
[book:Tempting ..."

message 5: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3478 comments I think I saw JoJo has a new one out too but I still haven't read her other's besides me before you and I loved that one.

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Donnajo wrote: "I think I saw JoJo has a new one out too but I still haven't read her other's besides me before you and I loved that one."

i read thThe Girl You Left Behind by jo jo and really liked it!

message 7: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3478 comments It's on the nook.

message 8: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3478 comments I saw jane green is doing a book signing at the shore bookstore tonight.

message 9: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Donnajo wrote: "I saw jane green is doing a book signing at the shore bookstore tonight."

she did one at my local indie a few weeks ago.

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments Heard of Scottoline but not the other two. Sounds like they're popular, though.

Don't fret, summer is around the corner and I envy you your days at the local beach, reading the days away...

message 11: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Heard of Scottoline but not the other two. Sounds like they're popular, though.

Don't fret, summer is around the corner and I envy you your days at the local beach, reading the days away..."

i so can't wait, carol!! the TBR is toppling over!