Utopian World discussion

Greetings > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Hey guys :) Thank you all for joining, it took us mods a few days to make this group, we hope you enjoy it!!

message 2: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Hi! I'm Spades! This group seems awesome, and I love the lore that you guys are building!

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments How is everyone,the names Tim but I like to be called Hunter. It doesn't matter what you call me though.

I've been role playing for a long time now. Back in 2013 is when I first started like a baby I would just manage to spit out one liners.

But now a days I'm doing three to five paragraphs per post(if I'm given something to work with) but even so I can spit out four paras.

Anyway I'm glad to see you all and can't wait to be able to make a character!

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi! My name is Lilian, or Amara or any other names people may remember me by

Hey everyone, thanks for joining :D

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments I'm glad to be here,can't wait to get started on my character.

I cant wait to see them :)

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments Haii, I'm Aurora or pretty much whatever you want to call me =^.^=

message 9: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Mar 11, 2016 07:50AM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 30 comments Hallo~ Im Val or Nyan whatever you wish to call me. This group looks pretty cool, can't wait to start on a character also. i forgot who invited me, but thanks to whomever (probs alois or cry).

No probs, idk if it was me or not XD Welcome to the group, both of you :D

message 11: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Mar 11, 2016 10:36PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Hey, I'm Skye

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Skye Campbell wrote: "Hey, I'm Skye, could my character work with one of the higher ups?"

This isn't the topic to be asking that. And also, please pm me for this with more details.

Welcome to the group :)

message 14: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 107 comments Hey, I'm Stephen, I just posted my first character so soon I'll be able to roleplay with you guys, so yay ! :)

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments Hello

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 3 comments Hi!!

message 17: by Sakura (new)

Sakura | 15 comments Hi! I'm Sahura

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Oh I thought you were Melissa

message 19: by Sakura (new)

Sakura | 15 comments That's my mom's name, she created this account, but never used it so I took over this account seven months ago.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Ah that's coo

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 14 comments Hello can someone look at Karen Valkyrie....... tell me if i need to alter anything or if she is fine?

message 22: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 77 comments i gotta take a few months off to cope.... sooooooo. cya or whatevs, idk honestly. i might kill myself but whatevs... see ya

message 23: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 77 comments i should really make a charrie for this group

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Thatd be cool

message 25: by - ghoulshin (new)

- ghoulshin (spirits) Well well well, what do we have here hmm. Hope that coping went over well for you kiddo'.

Oi, I'm Noct, or Noc, either is fine really. Been away for awhile but I'm most likely back-ish now, who knows. Saw that my invite box was flooded by two lovelies, so I'm checking the groups, nice to see some of you again, and meet the rest.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 72 comments Dear mods,
I have to go away for awhile due to medical problems but I will be back in a few weeks to a few months,i'm sorry for any inconvience