Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > Which Ancient Queen Are You?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
You are
Zenobia
People fall in love with you whereever you go because they have never met someone who is so good at so many things and it is enchanting. You love to mix with all sorts of people, but can clean up and become a proper lady when you need to. You are as likely to be found having a drink with an old neighbor as you are an attractive mate - you really love everyone and they love you.

message 3: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You are
Queen Elizabeth I

You are incredibly clever and well-read, and are able to converse comfortably on nearly any subject that comes up. You are an excellent speaker and have a good memory so your stories and facts are always backed up with real-life examples. You have a deeply sensitive side that only comes out around people you know very well.

Very true!!!!!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 17 comments You are Queen Elizabeth I

message 5: by Tumi (new)

Tumi (butterflythinker) Queen Elizabeth I
You are incredibly clever and well-read, and are able to converse comfortably on nearly any subject that comes up. You are an excellent speaker and have a good memory so your stories and facts are always backed up with real-life examples. You have a deeply sensitive side that only comes out around people you know very well

message 6: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments zenobia

message 7: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
Queen Elizabeth I

message 8: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Queen Elizabeth I

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 66 comments Catherine of Aragon

The last thing you would do is violate convention or break rules if you could help it, you pride yourself on being very by-the-book. You consider advice from every angle before implementing it and you take criticism to heart. You have the rare gift of keeping a level head no matter the circumstances and not letting emotion cloud your judgments.

message 10: by Emberline (new)

Emberline (emilyfernandez) | 62 comments You are

Queen Elizabeth I

You are incredibly clever and well-read, and are able to converse comfortably on nearly any subject that comes up. You are an excellent speaker and have a good memory so your stories and facts are always backed up with real-life examples. You have a deeply sensitive side that only comes out around people you know very well.