union || an advanced roleplay discussion

General > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 65 comments Mod
Collabs are fun, but do be reasonable with how many you get in.

message 2: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments Evan ; I was thinking my Godrey Gao FC could be a noble from Collel that your Sean Teale (did I get his name right) FC is working for?

message 3: by Evan (new)

shad ; Yeah, doing something with them sounds great to me! It would be kind of interesting if they're sort of allies, having worked together previously when their political goals aligned. So maybe they act friendly and polite but with the unexpressed knowledge that in the right circumstances, either of them would turn against the other?
Anything works for me, though :)

juno ; Yeah, that sounds great!

message 4: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments Here are the characters I've lined up for making! I don't think I'll expand beyond two characters until I think they're not enough. I have one noble from Colell and the ruler of Tiriand.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments gimme da collabs
all o' da collabs

message 6: by Evan (new)

I'm open for anything
Let's do something

message 7: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments same same! I'm up for anything~

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments All of your characters look good
I can't choose

message 9: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments
Ok so some ideas for collabs for each of my characters:

Ruler of Tiriand

— is seeking a spouse who is good with the people and being the "face" of the royal family either gender is ok but most importantly they have to be hands on with the people and not just planning policies like she already does. you could play someone who eventually does become her spouse, or just a candidate?
— obviously she needs servants/advisors/staff in the royal palace and stuff so this is open too
— also any Tiriandese nobles can hmu for collabs with her

Noble of Colell

— as I said his family is bankrupt so you could make a family member of one of the families who has him under their thumb? (read his profile if this is kinda confusing sorry)
— he says he's too busy for marriage but also he's bankrupt but no one's stopping him from falling in love with either people above or below his station
— he already has an assistant but he probably has a handful of other servants too

I hope this helped and wasn't too confusing !

message 10: by Evan (new)

fiend ; Well, we could do more than one collab, if you had a couple of characters you prefer or something?

juno ; I have a noble from Tiriand, if we want to do something with her and your character?

message 11: by dyanne (new)

dyanne
ayyyyyy brainstorms are finally up hmu

also @all northbarrow crew water we doing

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments evan ; that'll be nice~

it's just a lot harder for me to decide because I haven't got much in mind for my characters right now
but watch all the ideas hit when everyone's characters have been snagged

message 13: by Kᴀɪᴀ (new)

Kᴀɪᴀ (philocaly) Dyanne wrote: "ayyyyyy brainstorms are finally up hmu

also @all northbarrow crew water we doing"

I have a maid character I think will maybe be for northbarrow?? So maybe she's the main maid is that even a thing for the princess? Not lady in waiting bc she's still villager af but something along the lines of the same duties.

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments dirty dy; I WANT FALAHEE

message 15: by Evan (new)

Hey everyone I have my brainstorming here and I have some collab ideas listed in there! Plus I'm open for any others

Also I'd need to pick an fc for this, but I have the idea of a collab where two people were engaged, but the marriage was called off for some political reason, so now they're stuck in this awkward position of "I actually do like you but my family's kind of told me not to talk to you anymore."

dyanne ; Northbarrow crew ayyy. I don't know specifically what we're doing (though I do have ideas for my Northbarrow royal sibling up in my brainstorming). Also how old is your character going to be?

message 16: by dyanne (new)

dyanne
kaiya; who exactly did you have in mind? just fyi my heir is going to be close to absolutely no one because she is fiercely independent to the point of shutting everyone out oops but yeah hmu with some ideas i'm interested

sea; OKAY WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH HIM

evan; i'm thinking around... 20-23? it really depends on how old the siblings are but 21 was the original age i thought her to be when i first started brainstorming

message 17: by juno. (new)

dyanne; lee so-eun could be my tiriand ruler's lady in waiting?? and my tiriand ruler could trust and confide in her a lot or something idk but alternatively we could have ur jack falahee character as a candidate for my tiriand ruler's future spouse idk or he could show up on my colell noble's doorstep like "i need a place to stay" ??

message 18: by Evan (new)

Dyanne ; Okay, great, that's perfect. I was planning on my character being 18ish, so there should be a reasonable age gap between them.
Also do you have preference or idea for what the Northbarrow royal family last name should be?

message 19: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) so i guess i have some characters if anybody wants to collab?

message 20: by Evan (new)

Oh if you're looking for some sort of rivalry thing with your Adelaide Kane fc, I could make someone for that?

message 21: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 14 comments meli; Ugh, I seriously want to do something with Angel Coulby! I'll have to wait until Dyanne responds to see if she wants to do the lady in waiting plot, otherwise Angel Coulby can be my Tiriand ruler's lady in waiting???

message 22: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ᴊᴜɴᴏ ; [ semi-hiatus ] wrote: "meli; Ugh, I seriously want to do something with Angel Coulby! I'll have to wait until Dyanne responds to see if she wants to do the lady in waiting plot, otherwise Angel Coulby can be my Tiriand r..."

i could definitely deal with that let me know what she says ^.^

Evan wrote: "Oh if you're looking for some sort of rivalry thing with your Adelaide Kane fc, I could make someone for that?"

ooh that could be fun

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments
dirty dy; LITERALLY ANYTHING

evan ; is that friend collab still open for Giacomo fc?
And I can maybe do a spouse for Antonia or maybe a child?

juno ; something with Fo?

rin ; IS RICKY STILL OPEN

squishie ; yo yo holla @ me for collabs

message 24: by Evan (new)

Melisquish ; Great! Anything in particular you're looking for or need in my character for that?

Fiend ; Yeah, the friend/adviser collab is definitely still open, if you want it!
And a spouse for her could be good :)

message 25: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 5 comments fie ; hell yeah!!
what u thinking? i need to add to my brainstorms they're so vague wow

message 26: by juno. (new)

evan ; Sounds good! Your noble from Tiriand and my ruler of Tiriand? ^^

meli ; Aight, sounds great!

fiend ; Awesome!

message 27: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) fie *hollers* who ya got for me

evan i'm really cool with anything, i feel like the two of the grew up in the palace together and have just been backstabbing each other the whole way? like they'll smile at each other but they both know they absolutely despise the other and they'll do anything to take them down

message 28: by Evan (new)

Juno ; Yeah! Anything in particular you want to do with them for a collab? I have my brainstorm for my Tiriand noble in the workshop.

Melisquish ; Ahh that sounds great! I'll go look for an fc for my character. Do you need me to make a guy or a girl?

message 29: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Evan whichever works, quite honestly!

Shad you got any ideas for last names for Brelrien royal family?

message 30: by Evan (new)

Alright, great :)