Stop Animal Cruelty! discussion

Protest > HELP HELP HELP!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Go to aspca.org and add your name! Do it to help animal cruetly! If you don't you obviously don't care about anything!

message 2: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Jul 24, 2009 05:02PM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) To help stop puppy mills learn here http://www.aspca.org/fight-animal-cru...

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie  girl (katiegirlgirl) | 1 comments IM GOIN THERE

message 8: by Drake (new)

Drake eh?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOH AHHHHH....... HELP!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I' go add my name real quick..

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, sorry, but I"m not giving out my e-mail and all of that jazz. Sorry! :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella wrote: "Oh, sorry, but I"m not giving out my e-mail and all of that jazz. Sorry! :)"

Same here. Sorry you guys.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 10 comments can you do it even if you're not American?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Shae (Ron Fanatic!!!!!) wrote: "Ella wrote: "Oh, sorry, but I"m not giving out my e-mail and all of that jazz. Sorry! :)"

Same here. Sorry you guys."

Same....

message 17: by Manasi (new)

Manasi *♥Nemonica♥* §♦Epic cat lover!♦§ wrote: "Shae (Ron Fanatic!!!!!) wrote: "Ella wrote: "Oh, sorry, but I"m not giving out my e-mail and all of that jazz. Sorry! :)"

Same here. Sorry you guys."

Same here... who knows how trustworthy these sites are...

message 18: by Marieange (new)

Marieange (marieangebouchard) Its a nice idea but really I think they just do it to expand their email marketing base to beg for money :(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

A book about animal rights and veganism. If you want, you can help me with the realization of this project, through donating, sharing the page, telling others etc. Go there and have a look :)
http://www.indiegogo.com/thebreathofe...