Bangladesh discussion

Book Adda > Books for borrow/exchange

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arif (last edited Apr 30, 2014 12:26PM) (new)

Arif Khan Nabil (poetsneverfall) | 1 comments Hi, everyone. I'm sure there are many avid readers in here who prefer actual books rather than e-books and I'm one of them and since you don't really find most of the books that you want to read in Dhaka (Sad but true), you either pay a lot more than the book originally costs and buy them from one of the bloodsucking book shops or get them from abroad.

All of us have their own personal collection of books and even though there are groups in Facebook for this purpose, what better place to do this than in here. I'd like to suggest the motion that we borrow books from those like me who are willing to lend books as well as borrow the ones that we don't have but are itching to read. Those who are with me please comment in this thread or inbox me. I'd like to point out that I have books like Hitchhikher,Freakonomics, The Book Thief, Night etc in my collection :)

message 2: by Sajid (new)

Sajid Rabby (rabbyx7xafc) | 21 comments awesome idea!!!

সালমান হক | 23 comments Good idea!!

message 4: by Shofi (new)

Shofi Choudhury | 16 comments anyone in sylhet can borrow me books !! I will appreciate that :)

message 5: by Syed (new)

Syed Rabbi | 7 comments good idea..

সালমান হক | 23 comments how?? where does every1 live??

message 7: by Fariha (new)

Fariha Hossain (fsha209) | 7 comments I am living in Sylhet now due to my studies.So can I borrow books from you?What type of books do you have?@Shofi Chowdhury

message 8: by Shofi (last edited May 04, 2014 01:03AM) (new)

Shofi Choudhury | 16 comments Fariha wrote: "I am living in Sylhet now due to my studies.So can I borrow books from you?What type of books do you have?@Shofi Chowdhury"

The Almond Tree
The Family
পৃথিবীর পথে পথে
Nightfall
Genesis
Siddhartha
Also have all books of foundation series(translated)

What you have got ? Sci-fi,historical fiction genre ?
@fariha