Kenyons Minions discussion

Dark Hunter: General discussions > Amazing SK Dark Hunter book deal I got!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (katpreece) | 532 comments I got Night pleasure, Seize the night, Unleash the night, and Night Play for only $16 from a second hand book store.

In case you didn't know:

Night pleasure is Kyrian and Amanda
Seize the night is Valerius and Tabitha
Unleash the night is Wren and Maggie
Night Play is Vane and Bride

I also have

Dance with the devil: Zarek and Astrid
Styxx: Styxx and Bethany
Sins of the night: Alexion and Danger

Instinct CON: 6th book.

Oh and it's $16 New Zealand. So that's $10.57 USD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I got Styxx (paperback) for 2 bucks at a goodwill store... The condition of the book makes it appear new but the last few pages are falling out.

message 3: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments That is still an awesome deal Neona.

message 4: by Hal (new)

Hal (hdsreadinglife) | 47 comments Bookoutlet.ca (.com for US) has a bunch of her books for cheap prices and they're all pretty much new.

message 5: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (last edited Mar 31, 2016 08:11AM) (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments About a month ago, I managed to find a hardcover edition of Claiming the Highlander for only 99 cents at a secondhand shop. My daughter and I were browsing, and there it was, sitting on top of a bookshelf and calling my name. XD

message 6: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Don't you hate when that happens Charlotte? lol The deals just raining from the sky sometimes.

message 7: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5271 comments I love when deals rain from the sky ^_^

My world lights up when I discover a rare book in a small bookstore. The book exchange near my place is a treasure trove

message 8: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea, Half Price is like that for me lately.

message 9: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments LOL, yeah ... it's just horrible when deals just sort of fall into my lap. XD

I was also tempted at the Goodwill, but I managed to restrain myself, lol. It helped that I already had the book in question. XD

message 10: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea, that is why I try and avoid most places where books are right at my finger tips, or I'd have raided our Goodwill a long time ago lol.

message 11: by Charlotte, Cheesy Cakes (new)

Charlotte (charkro) | 1786 comments I hear ya there. XD

Good thing most of my books are ebooks ... I hate to think of how cluttered my house would be, if they were all actual books, lol.

message 12: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments HA! The same is true for me. And even still with my ebooks even if they aren't the best I have a hard time being like just delete to make more space. But wish there was some way to unofficially give them to a ebook library or something.

message 13: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 534 comments Just watched Karen Kingsbury's The Bridge about a small town bookstore and how the town came together to save it after a disaster that their bank wouldn't help them recover from...I just cried and cried, thinking how it just won't be much longer before the independent bookstores will be a thing of the past. And I can't even afford to shop at the big chains now! So I love hearing about those too-good-to-pass-up deals you find in places I usually can't afford to even visit anymore. I'm a Library or Amazon freebie/cheapie girl nowdays...

message 14: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Aww, that is a beautiful story. And so agree with you Cindi, it's hard out here for a book owner and seller.