Audiobooks discussion

God's Daughter (Vikings of the New World Saga #1)
This topic is about God's Daughter
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 2 Free Audio Codes for Viking historical

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Gilbert | 6 comments Hello all! I am so happy to find this group. I'm so pleased with the audio version of my book, GOD'S DAUGHTER, but I've had no idea how to get the word out on it. I'm offering 2 free audiobook codes (via Audible.com) to the first two people who'd be willing to listen/review the book. Also, I'd just like feedback! Please contact me at heatherdaygilbert@gmail.com. I think you can click on the image above to read more on the book on Goodreads. The audio version is about 9 1/2 hours long. Thank you in advance! I'm also happy to take any suggestions on how to go about marketing an audiobook--any sites I need to be aware of?

--Heather Day Gilbert

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Hi Heather.
Congratulations on your audio book!
Marketing is a challenge! It will take up more time than it took to write your book. lol.
There is a new online audio book magazine just being released today. Check out Audiobook Monthly (www.audiobookmonthly.com) and see about creating an article about yourself and your book for them.
There is of course, Audiofile Magazine, but that seems to be hard to get into.
Direct Facebook and Twitter announcements, of course, can reach a sizable crowd. I compare marketing to the pine cones that are on my property; millions of seeds are thrown out from them, but only a few produce results. :-)
I'd also recommend making connections on LinkedIn.
You are off to a good start asking for reviews here.
As I think of other possibilities, I'll share them with you.
Best of luck!
Karen

message 3: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Gilbert | 6 comments Thanks so much for that info, Karen! Will look into those! I appreciate that. And I still have one code left for someone in this group who's interested!

message 4: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Gilbert | 6 comments Thank you all and I've given the codes out! You've been a huge help!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Wolfer | 13 comments Excellent! When the reviews come in, then you can build on them from there.

Karen

message 6: by John, Moderator (new)

John | 3669 comments As the copies are gone, I'm closing the thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.