Future House Publishing discussion

Review Opportunities > Got Luck - Michael Darling - March 24

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (last edited Feb 29, 2016 04:56PM) (new)

Ryan (kingarthur) | 12 comments Mod
Got Luck by Michael Darling

Oh my goodies! I want to cry when I see our newest covers! Here is our second March release, Got Luck by Michael Darling. If you want to review put your email below!

PS You guys are the first to see this cover besides us at Future House and Michael. So, it's time to feel special. Let us know what you think!

About Got Luck >>

Police-officer-turned-private-investigator Goethe Luck is known for rolling with the punches and never taking anything too seriously. When he picks up a seemingly-dead end murder case, his life begins to take a crazy turn. Shot at, chased by people he has never met, and attacked by an invisible lion...dog...thing, Got quickly learns that there is more to this world than meets the eye.

He discovers the Sidhe. The Fae. The Eternals. Once, they ruled all the realms, but over the centuries, their power dwindled. Got soon finds that someone wants to change all that. All it will cost is thousands of human lives.

The clock is ticking. Getting out of this one will take a few friends, more than a few well-placed insults, and a lot of Luck.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Darling | 3 comments Thank you so much guys for the amazing cover! I'm looking forward to the release! You have all done a wonderful job at Future House and I'm excited to be taking this great adventure with you!

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Totally Michael! Thanks for being awesome! We're excited to be working with you.

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie Carpenter | 1 comments Let me know if you still want reviewers I'd love to read this it sounds thrilling and I love the cover!

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 2 comments Oh I love this one! It sounds so awesome!

message 6: by Chad (new)

Chad I love urban fantasy. Sounds intriguing.

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Julie, Amber & Chad, we just finished putting the ARC together today. I'll email it to you guys today or tomorrow! Thanks!

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Rubert | 1 comments Loving this book so far! Witty, creative, and so full of snark.

message 9: by Chad (new)

Chad Just finished it this weekend. While I had a few issues with it, overall it was pretty good. Hopefully this is the beginning of another Dresden Files.

message 10: by Carole (last edited May 01, 2016 10:08AM) (new)

Carole Hayes (carolehayes) | 4 comments Do you still need people to review Got Luck?? I just found this thread, and this looks like one I'll really enjoy!

carolehayes@gmail.com (or if you just want to send a MOBI file: carollinehayes@kindle.com

message 11: by Michael (new)

Michael Darling | 3 comments Carole wrote: "Do you still need people to review Got Luck?? I just found this thread, and this looks like one I'll really enjoy!

carolehayes@gmail.com (or if you just want to send a MOBI file: carollinehayes@ki..."

I don't know if Future House will want to offer it for free any longer since it is available on Amazon. I'd love to have a new reader! I just have to defer to the publisher's plan. We'll see if they follow up - I believe they have access to this thread. ~Michael

message 12: by Emma-louise (new)

Emma-louise Smith | 4 comments I've just got this as my first book to review. I am really looking forward to getting into it:)

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Darling | 3 comments Emma-louise wrote: "I've just got this as my first book to review. I am really looking forward to getting into it:)"

I'm extremely honored to have you read my work Emma-louise! I hope you enjoy it!

message 14: by Larry (new)

Larry  Garcia (mykingdomisofanotherworldcom) | 11 comments Hi Emma louise,

I would love to have my first book reviewed by you. Larry don garcia 'Edge of Infinity". I can provide a free download or signed hard cover. You can review my book at http://www.mykingdomisofanotherworld....
ldon2006@q.com

message 15: by Emma-louise (new)

Emma-louise Smith | 4 comments Hi Micheal,

I really am looking forward to it

message 16: by Divya (new)

Divya Agrawal | 2 comments celebrity.reads19@gmail.com I loved the blurb!

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Pooley🦁✨☕️🌻 (maddiepooley) | 2 comments If yuh still need people to review I'd love to! mlpooley14@gmail.com

message 18: by Larry (new)

Larry  Garcia (mykingdomisofanotherworldcom) | 11 comments I sent you a link for a free download of my book. Edge of Infinity by larry don garcia available on Amazon.

message 19: by Jay (new)

Jay (bibli_esque) | 1 comments Right up my alley! bibliesque@gmail.com Can't wait to get reading and reviewing!

message 20: by Larry (new)

Larry  Garcia (mykingdomisofanotherworldcom) | 11 comments I sent the link. Edge of Infinity by Larry Don Garcia http://www.mykingdomisofanotherworld....

This novel will make sense about religion if arks and apples and snakes do not.

message 21: by Larry (new)

Larry  Garcia (mykingdomisofanotherworldcom) | 11 comments http:www.mykingdomisofanotherworld.com/

Edge of Infinity by larry don garcia

Available on Amazon and I Tunes. Download a copy for a sci-fy trip that will leave you with a new appreciation of....................