What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Supernatural war thing book; starts with a team from one group breaks into one of the enemies facility to find what they are hiding there, and it ends up they find a woman in some sort of white room

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice | 3 comments Okay so this is gonna be really random but i was reading this book, then suddenly i had this image of a scene of a book i know i have been reading, and i can not be more then just a few years ago.
It is a adult, I am almost 100% on that.
So here is bits an pieces of what I can remember:
it starts with that I think it is a "war" between the two groups, for what? I do not remember.
I think that the book starts with a team from one group breaks into one of the enemies facility to find what they are hiding there, and it ends up they find a woman in some sort of white room, and she seems to have been there a long time and if I remember correctly so she tells them to go?
They take her into some kind of hotel and she wakes up and is afraid, they notice that she has a dangerous creature in her head, and they have to take it out with the help of one in the team who are of the same race. and somewhere here a another of the team very attached to her, romantic, and a girl gets attached to her for she needs contact, she is also a kind of water nymph?
somewhere here ends the bit on their leader and hiding in a cabin as one of they have.
It is I remember, they are all different supernatural creatures.sorry for the mess.

Grateful for any help! I really want to know the name of the book, which is like a song that goes around and around in my head and I can not find it!

Thanks
//Beatrice

message 2: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice | 3 comments .

message 3: by Kiriys (new)

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39319 comments Mod
Beatrice, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Damaged (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Becca Vincenza (other topics)