♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR3:Sadaf-Neha;Start Date--->1st march

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments Hi, How are you doing?

message 2: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Hello! I'm doin good , hope you are too! let's start choosing our read :):)

message 3: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Hello! I'm doin good , hope you are too! let's start choosing our read :):)

message 4: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments I checked your TBR. We got It by Stephen King common in our future reads. I'm open to other suggestions too. But what I am not fond of are self help, philosophical kind of books and yeah tragic love stories :P

message 5: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments Yea even i hate self help books genre.. But i am not really in a mood of Stephen king's thrillers right now.. Was thinking to read something comic if you are up for it.. I little reguge from stressed life you know :)

message 6: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments But you if want we can totally do Stephen king . Whatever suits you

message 7: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments That will be nice :) I usually don't read that genre so a change might be good . Let me know which such books are on your list and I will take a look:)!!

message 8: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments Lets read mrs. Funnybones.. It seems nice.. Go through the reviews and tell me if you like it..

message 9: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Yeah it does :) so when shall we start!?

message 10: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments I already have the book.. I can start from tomorrow evening.. By whencan you get it?

message 11: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments I need to buy it . We will start tomorrow:) how many chapters does it have ? We'll discuss after each chapter ?

message 12: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments There are 26 chapters.. Starting from a to z.. I am already on h.. Its way too much fun.. Try and get it at the earliest so that we can start discussing.. Though there isnt much to discuss apart from her writing style.. Since there is no story.. But a compilation of her articles..

message 13: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Okay . I'm buying it now :) I 'll catch up to you soon . I'll give my view after each one :)!

message 14: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Okay . I'm buying it now :) I 'll catch up to you soon . I'll give my view after each one :)!

message 15: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments I am done with it.. Its an amazing read.. Can't wait to discuss

message 16: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Well the 1st one is kind of cute . Especially the kid who says 'Where? Show me!' :D

message 17: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments B is great too . Her mom.. The funniest part I felt was where she took off with Twinkle's suitcases n packed hers' in trunks !! Which was ur fav incident there ?

message 18: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments I like the narrative. The part where 'man of the house' says that who talks about themselves in 3rd persons.. Nd tge auto incident was hilarious nd so mocking..

message 19: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Yeah :D good you referred this book. It's a light read , gets me smiling . Can relate to so many things . Well I'm on e now. Friend no 1 story was damn funny in D . What did u think :P

message 20: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 31 comments Sorry was Kind of caught up at work and later on was unwell. I will catch up in a few days and update on the progress Neha :)

message 21: by Neha (new)

Neha Gupta | 93 comments Yea even i have been keeping quite busy.. Have not been able to start any new book.. U finish this then we can try for one more this month.. There ade still many days to go