M (pink2) | 626 comments Mod
:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What is this folder for?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh sorry Salma,

I didn't notice that this was your journal :(

message 4: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments It's okay Malia.

message 5: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments Welcome to Sunshine!
For starters,I am Salma,the totally shy girl who would rather be locked up in a room full of books than with people ;)
Secondly,my journal is simply based on only inspirational messages and discussions!
So...come join the bus and lets...inspire!

message 6: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 1st March 2016
This is the perfect timing for a first start!

So the first quote that came to mind was;
''Faith tells me that no matter what lies ahead of me,God is already there''.

This quote tells a lot about faith.Faith is a beautiful gift God has given us and the surest way we can gain anything from God.

This goes to show that give your whole attention to God and have faith in him this month.This is because God has a special gift for everyone.

message 7: by Salma (last edited Mar 02, 2016 10:13AM) (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 2nd March,2016
I love God sooo much!

Though today wasn't particularly a good day,I don't feel bad or sad about it because I remembered this quote;

''Being happy does not mean everything is okay;it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection''

I love this quote a lot and I wanted to share this with those who care to hear.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like your journal!

message 9: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments Thanks a lot!:D

message 10: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 3rd March,2016
Another day,another chance!

I just thought of a part of a song by Britt Nicole;the sun is rising,and it says
''You're gonna make it,the night can only last for so long. Whatever you're facing,if your heart is breaking there's a promise for the ones who just hold on,lift up your eyes and see,the sun is rising''

This song is actually the reason I named my journal sunshine.It has a deeper meaning than just the words.

It tells us a lot about feeling broken hearted and God's Promise ;If only we had faith,He would make us conquerers.The Sun Is Rising means all your burdens are being lifted and ''the nights'' meaning the dark days are gone.

Remembering God's Promise everyday makes us able to face any situation!

message 11: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 4th March,2016
Lord take the lead!

Today,the song that inspired me is Background by Lecrae!My favourite gospel rap artiste!Okay the chorus says;

''I could play the backround 'cause I know sometimes I get in the way,so won't You take the lead,lead,lead and I could play the background.So won't You take the lead.''

The You refers God and the I refers to man.This song has a really beautiful message;letting God take the reins of your life!
Most at times we humans tend to rely on our strength but it's very wrong!
A part of the songs says''I had a dream that I was captain of my soul,I was master of my fate,lost control and then I sank.So I don't want to take the lead...''.

We don't need to rely on our own understanding or worldly pleasure.So;
Keep Calm,
And let God lead!

message 12: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 5th March,2016
Only God!

No Gray by Jonathan Mcreynolds is the song I want to share today.A gist of it;

''...and if it's God that I'm after,I just can't serve two masters.And before something happens,I gotta turn it all around because I know I can't just have my cake and eat it too...''

Right so what's the message all about?
We know the colour gray,is a combination of black and white and Jonathan represented God and worldly pleasures or the devil with white and black respectively.This song talks about putting a stop to hypocrisy.It's your choice;Choose the devil or choose God.
But remember being on God's side is the best decision you could ever choose!

Only God rules!
Amen!

message 13: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments 5th March,2016
Only God!

No Gray by Jonathan Mcreynolds is the song I want to share today.A gist of it;

''...and if it's God that I'm after,I just can't serve two masters.And before something happens,I gotta turn it all around because I know I can't just have my cake and eat it too...''

Right so what's the message all about?
We know the colour gray,is a combination of black and white and Jonathan represented God and worldly pleasures or the devil with white and black respectively.This song talks about putting a stop to hypocrisy.It's your choice;Choose the devil or choose God.
But remember being on God's side is the best decision you could ever choose!

Only God rules!
Amen!

message 14: by Salma (new)

Salma (louvrespaces) | 32 comments It's been such a long time!
14th March,2016.
God is sooo Awesome!

Today in my country,where I reside,the rain fell continuously from 11:00pm to 10:00am!I was so excited!But after all this,I remembered this song by Charles Jenkins,"Awesome".

"My God is awesome,he can move the mountains keep me in the valley,hide me from the rain..."

This is one of the most inspiring songs I've ever heard.This is because the message is quite simple:
''No matter your situation,God is in control and in every new situation,God shows how awesome he is!