SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: Past Book-of-the-Month > No March or April 2016 BOM & Alternative Options

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29108 comments You may have noticed there was no poll for a book-of-the-month read for March. February was a hectic month for me and I was away from my computer. I'll create a poll for our April BOM shortly; be sure to vote!

As an alternative, you could join us in our series (re)read : Eileen Wilks World of the Lupi series book #3 Blood Lines. Share your thoughts (here) with others reading the series. Or, maybe invite another SOS member to join you in a buddy read.

Happy Leap Day!

message 2: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Oh...so understand that feeling! Good luck! Looking forward to reading Blood Lines.

message 3: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29108 comments :)

message 4: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23896 comments LOL

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim Shumaker (kim_shumaker) | 707 comments Are we going to have a BOM for April?

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29108 comments Oops! Honestly, I'm buried under a lot of RL to-dos and my GR/SOS reminders have gotten lost it in all. We'll have to try to shoot for our next BOM in May.

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim Shumaker (kim_shumaker) | 707 comments No problem, Steph. I don't know how you have ever been able to keep up with all this stuff. I was just wondering because it's an option for the selection of the Free Space book (Option 1 - Any BOM while the game is in play). But I found a book so no worries. :)

message 8: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29108 comments Yeah, sorry 'bout that. Glad you were able to find something that works for you. It's typically not a problem. I should be able to get us back on track starting with our May BOM. :)

message 9: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Apr 01, 2016 08:54AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29108 comments I thought I'd create three polls now, to cover May, June & July BOM, just in case. :) Polls to follow shortly.

Three polls created - Vote now for May BOM; Vote starting 4/8 for June BOM; Vote starting 4/15 for July BOM

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Lines (other topics)