Backstories > Whats your worst regret?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments self-explanatory

message 2: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 18 comments Slapping my brother on the back and leaving a mark

XD I'm kidding, but I regretted that

message 3: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol smooth

going out with this dude in 7th grade

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

90% of my life.

THAT IS NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS.

message 5: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
thats ok :)

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 187 comments Not being able to care for my child the way a single father should

message 7: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
don't worry Jacob he'll grow up to be amazing

message 8: by Gautami (new)

Gautami Kandhare | 13 comments talking to boys...(they are the most eewww! type of creatures!!!)
btw, i juz meant talking!

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) My worst regret, well I have a lot, but the top one is not being able to stay in contact with my friend from when she and I were in 2nd grade, back when the girl code really didn't have much to do with people I knew and back when I didn't even know of the girl code.

message 10: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 69 comments I have a lot.. But I still must say that the WORST would be when I said hi to this girl in the beginning of 9th grade. It opened the horrible door that's closed now but I still feel the draft coming in from the bottom of it.

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments Pantsing my brother a few weeks ago. I'm still grounded but managed to sneak onto Goodreads.

message 12: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora | 31 comments alot of stuff, e.g like stuff i shouldn't of or couldn't of said...

message 13: by Lpr (new)

Lpr (oldforge) | 2 comments Cutting my neighbor's lights that were shining into my window at 2 a.m., then lied and said that I didn't...

message 14: by Maddie (new)

Maddie C. | 189 comments lol

message 15: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 77 comments Never regretting is my greatest regret.

message 16: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
smooth

message 17: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 77 comments :)

message 18: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
that just contradicts your regret ;)

message 19: by DeepTiNkEr5 (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 77 comments exactly ;D

message 20: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
wow

message 21: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye My biggest regret is deleting my first goodreads account. That was what led to a ton of crap happening to me later

message 22: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
like what?

message 23: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye Well, it made it to where I had NO ONE to talk to really, because this was after I moved. After we moved I had to take on a lot more responsibility, more than I could handle at the time. But I couldn't let my family know that, because that would just make the situation more stressful (you don't want to see my mom when she's stressed). I couldn't complain about anything really. I started getting depressed, so I made a "mask" to wear all the time. My family bought it, and thought I was still always happy.

message 24: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
totally get that...done that too many times to count...but is it better now?

message 25: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye It's better for the most part. I still can't talk to them about problems and stuff, but I can handle the responsibilities that I have now, and I don't get depressed anymore

message 26: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
that's good and what teenager CAN have a sensible conversation with their parents?

message 27: by Ember Skye (new)

Ember Skye Ugh tell me about it lol

message 28: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
no kidding

message 29: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) | 56 comments um...not entering the beauty pageant when I got an invitation letter in the mail. (just for the fun of it, you know?)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I can have a sensible conversation with my parents!

My worst regret is becoming friends with this girl when I was 7, because that caused me to be bullied for 5 years before I changed schools. The girl wasn't even that nice. I just felt sorry for her cus she was alone.

message 31: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
wow first ever! congrats Nessie you can actually speak with you parents ( no sarcasm...I know it sounds like it but there's none)

message 32: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
I wish I could forget some of my regrets