Akame Ga Kill (Rp Group) discussion

Housing/Rooms > Kuro's Room

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 482 comments Mod
Kuro's Room

message 2: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Mar 01, 2016 10:27AM) (new)

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro entered her room and then slammed her bedroom door shut and sat on her bed.She then started to cry.She felt alone and her father wouldn't even listen to her.She then ended up crying herself to sleep.

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

((may i suggest she rest until dark when Bartholomew comes around?))

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Several hours later Bartholomew slipped into her room and quietly whispered, "Kuro wake up, i'm here to get you out of here."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro opened her eyes sleepily and she sat up quickly upon hearing his voice"Orion?"she was the only one allowed to call him that and then her eyes widened"You'll get killed if they catch you...why....why are you here?"she noticed he was close enough and she grabbed hhis arm only to then pull him into a hug

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

((you know i think i'll just go with that, much shorter))

Orion grinned as he hugged her and whispered, "like i promised, i'm here to set you free." Orion felt his tail and wings curl around her involuntarily, wanting to hold her closer.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro nuzzled him then she looked up at him"I..I tried talking to father about us and...."her voice trailed off signaling to him that it didn't go well"thank you Orion"she then lightly pressed her lips to his.

((Sorry I just thought it'd help if kuro came up with something only she was allowed to call him))

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion's face suddenly became flustered, still not quite used to kissing nor the feelings it conjured. clearing his throat he gestured to the open window. "how about we get out of here before someone check's on you?"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro pouted in a playful manner,she thought he would enjoy it,she then got up and nodded"alright"

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

((to the courtyard! where a surprise awaits!))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((Okay))