Imperial Palace > Palace Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 482 comments Mod
Palace courtyard.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion lead the way, feeling confident, until he saw the familiar shape. he stopped as he stared at the Dragon Emperor, currently sporting his half-beast appearance in full display.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro's eyes widened but she stepped in front of Orion knowing her father wouldn't dare hurt her to get to him"Father no"and both her father and Orion knew how Kuro was when it came to something she cared about,nothing that could be said or done would make her move

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Balthazar then did something Orion didn't expect, he chuckled. "dear, if i wanted i could have killed him when he entered your room and you'd have never known." his voice was light but serious as he spoke. "it seems hoping he wouldn't return wasn't enough. you probably think i'm going to stop you but i'm not." Balthazar stepped to the side. "but before you go know this, he will almost certainly lead to your demise Kuro but-" he paused before saying, "i've seen the streams of Time and almost all end in your death but one does not. perhaps it's simply a old man's hope but...perhaps with him you might just survive what is coming."
as he finished Orion heard the sound of guards coming for them and gave the Emperor an exasperated look, most likely the same one Kuro was now sporting. "what can i say, i do have an image to uphold."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro looked at him"Father what exactly are you saying?"she took Orion's hand in hers and held it gently

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

"i'm saying live girl, i know i've smothered you but my instincts kept me from doing what was best for you. all those visions, seeing your mother die despite everything i did, i couldn't stand to see it happen with you. but it seems fate has something else in mind for you. now i'd start running if i were you." then, for the first time ever, he used his Imperial Arms in front of Kuro and vanished before their eyes.

Orion blinked for a moment and said, "i think we should heed his advice."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro nodded then she ran with Orion as quickly as she could but despite her being only 1/3 danger beast she was still mainly human so she had a hard time keeping up with Orion and she stumbled and fell a few times

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion, finally deciding stealth was no longer an option, scooped her up in his arms. to him she was very light and he easily carried at a running speed. once he got far enough away from the guards he spread his wings and took off into the air. he felt the exhilaration of flight and took a deep breath of the cool night air.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro held onto him tightly but gently,her eyes gazing up at him while he flew,she never noticed it before but she noticed he seemed calmer and not as well...awkward

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

"enjoying the view?" he asked with a smirk, something he only ever did while flying.

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

((where to next?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro blushed faintly and she nodded"Y..yeah"she wondered why her father had let her go so easily,that wasn't like him

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((You choose))

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

(( i'll make a new area.))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((Okay))

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

((done. you'll know it when you see it))