Akame Ga Kill (Rp Group) discussion

Imperial Palace > Dragon Emperor's Room

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 482 comments Mod
where the Dragon Emperor, Balthazar, sleeps and takes of the written parts of ruling the Empire.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Balthazar shut his Imperial arms off and sat down in his comfy chair with a sigh. despite only about a few minutes having past since his departure he was exhausted from all the running he had done and the use of Chronos.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro had heard of her father's return and so she approached his room then she knocks on the door"Father?" she said softly

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Balthazar saw hundreds of things that this could be about but had a good idea what it would be about. " come in Kuro." he said as he straightened up. his Imperial Arms could show him many things but the workings of his daughters mind was one of many things it couldn't, luckily he had years to get to know her or he'd have been in serious trouble right now. he pretended to read over some reports, although see would quickly see through it.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro enters her father's room and she said"Father we need to talk"she could tell he was faking reading the reports.She then walked over to him and placed her hands on his desk,Kuro had inherited her mother's eyes and hair color as well as a lot of other things but what she inherited from her father was the danger beast and patience.

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

"let me guess, that nitwit who tried to take you away?" he said coldly. he hated the idea of keeping her trapped like he did but it was for her protection. part of him wanted to reveal what he had seen, let her know the complete truth. but his instincts to protect her kept him from doing so.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro glared"Father he isn't a nitwit!"she then took a deep breath"He's done nothing but look out for me and he's protected me on multiple occassions"

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

"he also tried to steal you away without asking me first." Balthazar replied angrily. he knew he shouldn't, he knew he should remain calm but he could still see her mother bleeding to death as she held his hand and the instinct to protect was too much.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "Father..."Kuro looked at him"From what I know he might think you would have killed him"Kuro knew her mother had died giving birth to her and that a lot of people thought she was a monster for that"Father please give him a chance"

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

"a chance to get you killed? never." he snarled, and for a moment the beauty of his human form was changed into the ferocity of the beast.

((got to go, might be back on tomorrow))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "Father I know he won't hurt me and .."she then growls"I love him father"Kuro still remained human the only part of her that changed was her eyes,they went from her mother's eyes to those of a dragon

(Alright)

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Balthazar wanted nothing more than to tell her he might lead her to death but that would open up questions he didn't want to answer. "i made my decision, if i catch him here again.....let's just say it won't end well."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "Why father?"she asked her dragon eyes starting to glow

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

"because i'm your father and i know a great deal more than you think. now believe me, it is for your own good. if he wished to remain here i would allow it, in fact i would encourage it, but my impression is that he would hate it here even more than you do." he said calmly, if coldly.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro sighed"Father let me talk to him about it alright?"she didn't like it at the palace for the simple fact she was always coddled and protected and alone

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

"no and that's finally!" he bellowed, this time partially changing as horns started growing from his head. "go before this get's worse." he said to her, not looking at her now.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "I hate you!" She shouted then she left the room and ran down the halls and corridors until she reached her room

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

((how about we fast forward and start at Kuro's room?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((Just posted in her room))